PhotoModeler Scanner provides the tools for you to create accurate, high quality 3d models and measurements from photographs. The process is called photo-based 3d scanning.
PhotoModeler Scanner is a 3d scanner that provides results similar to a 3d laser scanner. This 3d scanning process produces a dense point cloud (Dense Surface Modeling, DSM) from photographs of textured surfaces of virtually any size.
The PhotoModeler Scanner software has all the capabilities of the base PhotoModeler product plus the capability to do Dense Surface Modeling (DSM), 3d scanning and SmartMatch. See the chart on the product overview page for a quick comparison of the products.
PhotoModeler Scanner is a sophisticated tool to build accurate Dense Surface Models and get measurements from your photos. Use PhotoModeler Scanner to build:
- Dense Surface Models where a large number of 3D points are needed.
- Models that traditionally would require a 3d laser scanner
- Scale-independent object modeling - model small objects or big scenes
By combining SmartMatch technology and DSM the efficiency of PhotoModeler Scanner really shines.
Read About a
New Way to 3D Scan
PhotoModeler Scanner is widely used in these areas:
Geology, Mining, Civil Engineering, Surveying
PhotoModeler Scanner's main features:
- SmartMatch: Automatic feature detection and matching. Use SmartMatch generate a low density point cloud, and to orient your photos.
- DSM: Produces dense point clouds and detailed triangulated surfaces of textured objects in photographs without the use of a laser, projected light, or targets.
PhotoModeler Scanner also comes with the Idealize capability used for back-plate matching in gaming and film.
...and it includes all of PhotoModeler's main features:
© 2013 Eos Systems Inc.