STATISTICA Automated Neural Networks
The popularity of neural network methodology is rapidly growing in a wide variety of areas from basic research to data mining applications, business forecasting and risk management, engineering, and others.
STATISTICA Automated Neural Networks (SANN) is one of the most advanced and best performing neural networks applications on the market. It offers numerous unique advantages and will appeal to neural network experts and new users.
Experts have a wide selection of network types and training algorithms. New users can be guided, via theAutomated Network Search tool, through the necessary procedures for creating neural networks.
STATISTICA AUTOMATED NEURAL NETWORKS IS A COMPREHENSIVE, STATE-OF-THE-ART, POWERFUL, AND EXTREMELY FAST NEURAL NETWORK DATA ANALYSIS PACKAGE, FEATURING:
“Your work has made a huge difference in my ability to create medical devices with expert-level accuracy.”
Scott B. Wilson
Persyst Development Corporation
- Integrated pre- and post-processing, including data selection, nominal-value encoding, scaling, normalization, and missing value substitution, with interpretation for classification, regression, and time series problems.
- Exceptional ease of use coupled with unsurpassed analytic power; for example, a unique wizard-style Automated Network Search (ANS) guides the user step-by-step through the procedure of creating a variety of different networks and choosing the network with the best performance (a task that would otherwise require a lengthy "trial-and-error" process and a solid background in the underlying theory).
- State-of-the-art, highly optimized training algorithms (including Conjugate Gradient Descent and BFGS).
- Support for combinations of networks and network architectures of practically unlimited sizes organized in network sets for forming ensembles.
- Comprehensive graphical and statistical feedback that facilitates interactive exploratory analyses.
- Full integration with the STATISTICA system; all results, graphs, reports, etc. can be further modified with STATISTICA's powerful graphics and analytic tools (e.g., to perform further analyses of prediction residuals, generate annotated summary reports, and so on).
- Full integration with STATISTICA's powerful tools for automation; record complete macros for all analyses; program custom neural network analyses and applications in the STATISTICA Visual Basicenvironment, or call STATISTICA Automated Neural Networks from any application that supports the Component Object Model (COM; e.g., automatically perform neural network analyses in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, or incorporate neural network procedures in your own custom applications developed in C, C++, C#, Java, etc.).
Additional SANN Information
- Tackling the Real Issues in Neural Computing
- Input Data
- Data Scaling and Nominal Value Preparation
- Selecting a Neural Network Model, Neural Network Ensembles
- The Automated Network Search (Automated evaluation and selection of multiple network architectures)
- Training a Neural Network
- Probing and Testing a Neural Network
- Embedded Solutions
- Training Algorithm Summary
- Size Limitations
- Electronic Manual
- Optional Source Code Generator Add-on
- Examples of Real-life Applications