Stereonet and rose diagram software
RockWare StereoStat is an integrated platform for organizing, manipulating, visualizing and interpreting geological datasets. Functionality includes:
StereoStat offers interactive graphical data selection.
RockWare StereoStat is must-have software for anyone who needs high quality rose diagram, stereo and tangent plots.
RockWare StereoStat features
RockWare StereoStat export options
StereoStat Export Options
StereoStat 1.6 New Features
- New crash reporter to send crash information back via email.
- Data can be selected from a plot after parent dataset is closed.
- Simplified startup including removing unnecessary splash screen.
- Numerous updates for Windows 7 including new installer and dialog behavior.
- Polyline drawing problem (contours, selection loop).
- Dip data not parsed correctly when entered in text editor.
- Print setup problem with no default printer.
- Data sorting incorrect when using magnitude.
- Invalid data when selecting on a plot after closing a dataset.
- Data pasted in reverse order when copy/pasted from data window.
- Numerous display window fixes including auto-set column widths, colors and fonts.
- Improved display window performance.