nQuery Advisor + nTerim
Sample Size & Power Analysis At It's Very Best
Trusted. Approved. Validated.
49 of the Top 50 Pharma and Biotech companies trust nQuery Advisor + nTerim to calculate their sample sizes.
100’s of clinical trials have been approved by leading regulatory agencies when nQuery Advisor was used to calculate sample size.
All of nQuery Advisor + nTerim’s sample size calculation tables have been rigorously tested and validated over many years to ensure that your sample size is accurate and dependable.
Sample size calculation… It’s one less thing you need to worry about when conducting a clinical trial, scientific study or important academic research.
nQuery Advisor + nTerim Features
Sample Size and Power Calculations for BOTH
Fixed and Group Sequential Designs
- Calculate sample size and power for Means, Proportions, Agreement, Regression, Survival Analysis, Nonparametric Test, etc.
- Get assistance with the standard deviation and effect size information you need to make sample size and power analysis computations.
- Generate randomization lists for your studies for simple, advanced and complex designs
- See What’s New in the latest version, nQuery Advisor + nTerim 2.0
- Compare the features in different versions of nQuery Advisor + nTerim
© 2012 Statistical Solutions. All rights reserved.