Arena Standard Edition is designed for use throughout an enterprise. It models both simple and complex discrete processes and generates very detailed output statistics. Plus, it enables user-defined expressions and features direct read/write access to external data files. Standard Edition is used in all industries, most often in manufacturing, health care, customer service, supply chain, and transportation / logistics.
Templates include: Basic Process, Advanced Process, and Advanced Transfer
Tools include: Visual Designer, Input Analyzer (distribution fitting), Visio Translate, Process Analyzer, Expression Builder, Import/Export model from/to Database, Symbol Factory Library, and AVI Recorder
Optional add-on: OptQuest for Arena optimization software
Features of Arena Standard Edition:
- Easy-to-use, Visio-compatible, flowcharting environment combines the power and speed of graphical programming with modeling and simulation for business process improvement
- Copy and paste model logic within a model and between models
- Submodels (a model within a model) with roll-up statistics for modeling hierarchical systems
- Convenient spreadsheet interface for defining model input parameters such as process variables, costs, and resource schedules
- Comprehensive debugging tools include an interactive command window, a module trace window, and the ability to step through the model logic
- Arena Visual Designer creates stunning, in process 3D animations and live data dashboards for compelling presentations and visualizing key performance metrics
- Helps you predict system performance based on key metrics such as costs, throughput, queue statistics, cycle times, and utilization
- Designed to be used for system analysis and process improvement as well as tactical and strategic planning throughout an enterprise
- Useful in planning staffing requirements, equipment requirements, facility lay out, travel routes, inventory requirements, and business rules
- Aids in identifying and resolving bottlenecks
- Perpetual and annual leased licenses are available
- Each developer license includes 1 free runtime only license, both can float over a network
- Additional runtime only licenses sold separately
- Upgrade to Professional Edition at any time by paying the price difference
Who can use it?
Arena Standard Edition can be used by entry-level simulationists when simple systems need to be modeled, and by expert simulationists when complex systems need to be modeled. Training and project jumpstart consulting services significantly improve the return on your investment in simulation technology.