MP & Associates
Κατάλογος Επιστημονικού Λογισμικού
Στην κατηγορία αυτή των προγραμμάτων περιλαμβάνονται προγράμματα που βοηθούν να βρείτε την συνάρτηση που περιγράφει σωστότερα τα πειραματικά δεδομένα. Αναλυτικά περιλαμβάνονται τα παρακάτω προγράμματα:
- Fully automated solution to fit your input data to the best distribution. Includes 18 different distribution types. Goodness of fit measured by chi-square, Anderson-Darling, and Kolmogorov-Smitnov tests. Generates graphs and statitics.
- Adds curve fitting capabilities to DataTalk.
- Curve fitting software includes 26 pre-defined equations, plus your own. Marquardt or Deming algorithm. Automatic Log Book, standard errors, confidence limits, pKa, ligand binding, exponential decay, first order rate, Hill equation.
- Easy-to-use menu-driven curve fitter that offers new methods including Marquardt, Powell and Deming and Variable Metric method. During fitting each iteration is displayed. Equation editor, weighting and unknowns.
- Basic menu-driven curve fitting. Weightted fit, straight line, simple power, Legendre and Chebyshev polynomials, non-linear combinations of delayed, Gaussian and Lorenzian exponentials. Generates derivatives, integrals and fits cubic splines or FFTs.
FitAll - Standard Edition
- Calibrate using linear and non-linear regression with Excel. Least squares estimation with up to 6 parameters. Results are easily plotted; scatterplots with error bars; trend functions.
FitAll - Research Edition
- Easy-to-use, WEIGHTED, non-linear, least-squares curve fitting. 50+ functions with 150+ variations including exponentials, saturation and kinetics curves, gaussians, lorentzians and more. A "must have" for experimentalists with real data.
- FitAll source code plus a programmer's guide to enable you to easily add custom fuctions to FitAll. Requires Borland TurboPascal v5-6 or Borland Pascal v-7.
- Click a graph to see the underlying data. Use a pencil tool to draw a line graph. Equation calculator. Polynomial curve fitting. Handles constrained data sets and redistribution of data in response to your input. Great for "what ifs".
NCSS Curve Fitter
- Easy-to-use iterative curve stripping software that requires no programming skills. Includes log time, no upper limit on exponential terms, hadles bolus injection, extravascular and constant infusion routes. High-res graphics.
ORIGIN 3D Peak Fitting Module
- NCSS add-on fits hundreds of curves to X-Y data. Automatic model selection, or enter your own. See NCSS for more information.
- Peak fitting module for ORIGIN technical graphs and data analysis. Uses Levenberg-Marquardt non-linear curve fitting that lets you define base-lines of any function - even hand[drawn lines. Peak functions include Gaussian, Lorentzian, Voigt, Pearson VII and others. Includes best-fit parameter values, standard errors, confidence limits and more.
- Comprehensive curve-fitting with data transformation, equation solving and function evaluation. Non-linear fitting, multiple regression, confidence bands, confidence interval envelopes and poly-exponential growth. Confidence limits goodness-of-fit, etc.
- Fast and easy-to-use automatic curve fitting. Ranks more than 3,300 equations to a x-y dataset, including linear and non-linear equations. Input data from keyboard, SigmaPlot, ASCII text or other files. Save hours using TableCurve 2D.
TableCurve 2D / TableCurve 3D
- Fast and easy-to-use automatic 3D surface fitting. Ranks more than 37,000 equations to x-y-z dataset, including linear and non-linear equations. Input data from keyboard, SigmaPlot, ASCII text or other files.
- Bundle includes TableCurve 2D and TableCurve 3D - a complete curve fitting solution.
- Curve fitting software includes 26 pre-defined equations, plus your own. Marquardt or Deming algorithm. Automatic Log Book, standard errors, confidence limits, pKa, ligand binding, exponential ecay, first order rate and Hill equation.
Συνδεθείτε με τα επόμενα ενδιαφέροντα Sites και δεν θα χάσετε!
SigmaStat, PeakFit, TableCurve (2D & 3D)
Τελευταία Ενημέρωση 9 Νοεμβρίου 2005 - Last Revised on November 9th 2005