MP & Associates
Κατάλογος Επιστημονικού Λογισμικού
Στην κατηγορία αυτή των προγραμμάτων περιλαμβάνονται προγράμματα για την συλλογή και ανάλυση δεδομένων από μηχανήματα και αισθητήρες. Αναλυτικά περιλαμβάνονται τα παρακάτω προγράμματα:
Collect and Collect/W
- Graphical program for experimental data acquisition and control. Create complex protocols using icons, graphics-based drawing tools and keyboard entry. Instrutech ITC-16 interface. Works with AxoGraph and pCLAMP.
- Collect RS-232 data in the background from up to 4 instruments simultaneously. Send data directly to foreground programs or save to disk. Two-way communications through standard COMMUNICATION ports. 12 channel version also available. Collect/W has a simple user interface with an integrated spreadsheet,DDE, command list, response command, counter function, and unlimited instruments set-ups.
- Use your keyboard as an enhanced mechanical counter. Save data in tab-delimited spreadsheet text files that can be used by spreadsheets and statistical packages. Features an unlimited number of counts and records, subtract errors. Audible tone indicates each count. Graph growth of the data.
- Windows-based data acquisition and control system that is remarkable in both its power and intuitive user interface. It includes support for a number of I/O devices. DASYLab+ adds real-time FFTs, filters and an IEEE interface.
DATS Plus Base
- Award winning data collection, analysis and reporting program. Automate routine acquisition (4 channels), calculations, reporting and LIMS interfacing. Contains its own scientific spreadsheet. 12 channel version available.
DATS Plus Options
- Worksheet signal processing featuring and real-time scope display mode for viewing data channels as they are being logged to disk. Includes an extensive range of analysis functions.
DriverLinx & DriverLINX/VB
- DATS Plus options include Advanced Analysis - for indepth and frequency analysis, basic statistics ans filter design; Presentation Graphics - 2D/3D presentation graphics and reports with notebook, multiplots, import symbols and logos, axis and test annotation; Application Development - precedure and module development environment for test automation and analysis; Data acquisition; Data Generation - multi-channel high-speed analog output; Modal Analysis - analysis and modeling of dynamic structures with deformation animation; ROTMAN - tachometer and speed analysis, engine orders and Campbell diagrams; Fatigue Life Prediction - rain flow and cycle counting, damage and life prediction algorithms; SRS Data Acquisition - shock testing.
DriverLINX DLL for Origin
- Multi-tasking Windows data acquisition DLLs that support A-D boards from Keithley Metrabyte, Data Tranmslation, Analogic, ADAC and Advantech for application development in C, C++, Turbo Pascal and Visual Basic (DriverLINX/VB).
- A DLL that enables you to acquire data for analysis using Origin.
- Includes hardware, software, sensors and cables. Automatically reads, records, displays and plots sensor and instrument measurements. Control external devices via IF...THEN...rules. Supports 16 channel sensors.
LABTECH CONTROL PRO
- Iconic Interface to integrate real-time acquisition, data display, experiment control and data logging for DOS, Windows and UNIX scientific and research applications. Includes 600 function blocks (400 in DOS), alarm annunciation and logging, sensor voting, PID loop and-reset windup, PID bumpless tansfer and operator intiated PID autotuning.
- Real-time process control and monitoring. Provides continuous process monitoring, alarm logging, real-time data display and logging. Includes 2000 function blocks (470 in DOS), alarm annunciation and logging, sensor voting, PID loop-and-reset windup, PID bumpless transfer, operator intiated PID autotuning and fault tolerance.
LABTECH NOTEBOOK PRO
- Full function data acquisition package designed specifically for use with multi-function data acquisition boards. Includes support for up to 100 function blocks and realtime vision graphics.
- All the features of NOTEBOOK plus GPIB and RS-422/485 support, additional display screens, additional display types and the C-ICON and driver development kits. Supports up to 300 function blocks, realtime graphics with 5 screens, network DDE, ramp/soak/cascade control, high-speed disk streaming and 4-levels of password security.
ORIGIN Data Acquisition System
- Software development system for data acquisition and control. Microsoft C and BASIC compatible libraries for data acquisition from PC boards, GPIB, VXI and RS-232 instruments. LabWindows makes it easy to analyze and display the results of your measurements.
- Real-time data acquisition and process control in Windows. Origins offers feature-rich data analysis and publication-quality 2D and 3D graphics. Powerful spreadsheet-based development environment collects data from a wide variety of boards.
- Data acquisition and control system for the Mac. Builds stand-alone applications and libraries, runs multiple processes simultaneously and allows interprocess communications. QuickLab supports virtually unlimited I/O points across extended and non-extended Appletalk networks.
- Graphically displays and controls data in real-time. Control objects such as knobs, switches, buttons and slide bars are included. Trend charts, meters and dials depict system changes in real-time. Network compatible.
Snap-Master PT - Programmers Toolkit
- Data acquisition and analysis software designed to take full advantage of Windows. Easy to use, customizable icon-based instruments, high-speed streaming, near real-time plotting, storage and data retrieval.
- Extend Snap-Master with source code to create customer user interfaces using DDE and Visual Basic to create knobs, meters, switches, etc. Write C-language drivers for I/O hardware support.
Software Wedge Professional
- Input real-time RS-232Data from up to 32 instruments at a time directly into any application or log to a disk file in the back-ground. Fully customizes I/O, parses and filters, adds keystroke macros, date/time stamps and supports DDE.
- Create advanced device interfaces in any DOS, Windows or OS/2 applications with advanced data parsing, filtering and formatting functions, additional translation, support for all IRQs and UARTs, Binary, Hecademical, Octademical ans ASCII data and Expanded DDE. It's faster, too.
- Temperatue probe that plugs into a serial port with software that provides a graphical temperature history of your experiment. Program can run in background giving warnings via High/Low alarms.
- Read digital oscilloscope data from Nicolet, LeCroy, Analogic, HP, IES, ASCII and binary formats. Analyze and plot up to 64 million points and 99 waveforms. Output to printers in ASCII, HPGL, EPS, PCX and DIF formats.
- Create programs by drawing a flowchart. Edit using powerful debbuging tools. Create program documentation automatically. Easily create instrument library files. Supports NI AT-GPIB, NI PC2/2A, NI PC2B, Iotech and NEC 7210 Gpib cards.
- Graphical development tool for adding data cquisition, instrument control and virtual interfaces to nearly any Windows-based program. Add instrument control and data collection to any program you've written, Excel, Lotus 1-2-3 or WordPerfect.
- Easy-to-use data acquisition, control, analysis, logging and display environment. Graphical configuration via icons offers short learning curve, fast set-up times, and easy, quick access to powerful functional capabilities. Windows versions offers powerful functions including FFT, Correlation, Filters, Statistics and an easily-configurable graphical user-interface.
Συνδεθείτε με τα επόμενα ενδιαφέροντα Sites και δεν θα χάσετε!
Τελευταία Ενημέρωση 9 Νοεμβρίου 2005 - Last Revised on November 9th 2005