MP & Associates
Κατάλογος Επιστημονικού Λογισμικού
Στην κατηγορία αυτή των προγραμμάτων περιλαμβάνονται προγράμματα που βοηθούν στην βελτιστοποίηση πειραμάτων και στην ανάλυση των αποτελεσμάτων. Αναλυτικά περιλαμβάνονται τα παρακάτω προγράμματα:
Statgraphics Plus Professional for Windows Version 4.0 - Quality & Design
- Includes the standard package (as above) and more advanced quality control and experimental design
statistics. Includes Statgraphics Plus for Windows Standard.
- Unique program that helps you plan and model experimental data using expert system technology. CADEMO guides you through experimental formulation and modeling of bioassays, growth curves, population genetics, field experiments, industrial applications, and renewal problems. Includes 2-level factorials, central composite designs, balanced and incomplete designs, block designs, K-means censoring and much more. CADEMO can help you even if you have little or no idea how to optimize your experiments.
- Ease to use menu-driven program for design of experiments (DOE). The program provides two-level full and fractional factorials and Plackett-Burman designs. Graphics simplify the analysis at every step.
- Draws 3D response surface maps for experimental design. Menus and mouse support make it easy to apply factorial, central composite, or Box-Behnken designs. For mixture models choose simplex, extreme vertices and d-optimal designs.
- Combines all the tools you need to set up an experiment and analyze the results of your work.
- Designs are easily generated for specified main and subsidiary factors and interactions, with mixed factor-levels. Analyses and plots are interactive with transformed factor and dispersion (Toguchi) with ANOVA and Regression. Many plots.
- Up to 20 design factors with as many as 8 levels per factor. Select from fully crossed, fractional factorial and Toguchi designs. Analysis techniques include ANOVA, Analysis of Means and interaction effects.
MODDE for Windows
- Leading-edge statistical package that provides all the major analyses plus advanced capabilities such as REML, experimental design, monotonic regression and others. Command or menu-driven; easily customized.
NCSS Experimental Design
- Take advantage of the power of multivariate techniques to effectively analyze experiments with multiple responses. Provides chemists, engineers and scientists with a powerful but simple graphical approach to the design and analysis of experiments.
- NCSS add-on includes two-level fractional factorials and response surface designs (Box-Behnkin, Placket-Burman, central composite), responses surface charts, m-cube plots, probability plots, and confounding patterns.
- Automatic Toguchi design and analysis. Includes moise factor design, automatic experiment design with factor and interaction assignment, level up/downgrading, accumulation analysis, extended loss and distribution statistics. L4,....L32 arrays.
SIMCA-P for Windows
- Developed under the direction of George Box PC-QPI designs experiments. Includes Fisher-Yates and Plackett-Burman designs, multi-level designs, response surface analysis and more.
SOLO Experimental Design
- Multivariate statistical process monitoring and control. Multivariate control charts show whether the process is steady, oscillating or drofting and reveals which variables are affecting the prcess. Create models from provess data and, in real time, predict results and quality.
- SOLO add-on includes two-level factorial design and analysis, fractional factorial designs, screening designs, response surface designs and regrassion.
Συνδεθείτε με τα επόμενα ενδιαφέροντα Sites και δεν θα χάσετε!
Τελευταία Ενημέρωση 9 Νοεμβρίου 2005 - Last Revised on November 9th 2005