MP & Associates
Κατάλογος Επιστημονικού Λογισμικού
Οικονομετρία & Ανάλυση Χρονικών Σειρών
Στην κατηγορία αυτή των προγραμμάτων περιλαμβάνονται προγράμματα για την ανάλυση οικονομικών αλλά και εξαρτωμένων από τον χρόνο δεδομένων. Αναλυτικά περιλαμβάνονται τα παρακάτω προγράμματα:
- EViews 7: Econometric analysis including linear and non-linear equation system estimation, ARIMA, ARMAX, Probit, Logit, VAR and VEC, hypothesis testing, simulation, programming language with matrix algebra and more. A true Windows program with cut-and-paste, spreadsheets, graphics from QMS.
- NLOGIT Version 4.0 is an extension of LIMDEP that provides programs for estimation, model simulation and analysis of multinomial choice data, such as brand choice, transportation mode, and all manner of survey and market data in which consumers choose among a set of competing alternatives. NLOGIT has become the premier package for estimation and simulation of multinomial discrete choice models.
NLOGIT 4.0 is a full information maximum likelihood estimator for, among other models, up to four level nested logit models. Many other formulations are included in NLOGIT, including random parameters (mixed logit), latent class, multinomial probit, many forms of the nested logit model, and several new formulations for panel data.
NLOGIT 4.0 includes all the features and capabilities of LIMDEP 9.0 plus NLOGIT’s FIML estimation programs. With the combination of LIMDEP and NLOGIT, NLOGIT 4.0 is the only large package for discrete choice analysis that contains the full set of features of an integrated econometrics program.
- LIMDEP Version 9.0 is an integrated program for estimation and analysis of linear and nonlinear models, with cross section, time series and panel data. LIMDEP has long been a leader in the field of econometric analysis and has provided many recent innovations including cutting edge techniques in panel data analysis, frontier and efficiency estimation and discrete choice modeling. The collection of techniques and procedures for analyzing panel data is without parallel in any other computer program available anywhere. Recognized for years as the standard software for the estimation and manipulation of discrete and limited dependent variable models, LIMDEP 9.0 is now unsurpassed in the breadth and variety of its estimation tools.
The main feature of the package is a suite of more than 100 built-in estimators for all forms of the linear regression model, and stochastic frontier, discrete choice and limited dependent variable models, including models for binary, censored, truncated, survival, count, discrete and continuous variables and a variety of sample selection models. No other program offers a wider range of single and multiple equation linear and nonlinear models.
- Stata, software for statistical analysis. Stata is available for Windows, Macintosh, and Unix computers. Stata is used by medical researchers, biostatisticians, epidemiologists, economists, sociologists, political scientists, geographers, psychologists, social scientists, and other research professionals needing to analyze data.
Win, Mac, Linux, UNIX
- An easy-to-use data analysis, mathematical and statistical environment based on the powerful, fast and efficient GAUSS Matrix Programming Language. GAUSS is used to solve real world problems and data analysis problems of exceptionally large scale. Program development and program execution are FAST!
Win, Mac, Linux, UNIX
Statgraphics Centurion XV for Windows
- Includes more advanced multivariate statistics such as factor analysis, cluster analysis, discriminant analysis, log-linear analysis, principal components, and canonical correlations that go beyond the regression and ANOVA routines in Statgraphics Plus standard. Includes also advanced linear regression statistics and also
time series analysis statistics. Includes also EVERYTHING that standard and quality and design versions include.
- Microfit is an interactive, menu-driven program with a host of facilities for estimating and testing equations, forecasting, data processing, file management, and graphic display.
- Econometric software package with emphasis on time series analysis and forecasting, but encompassing a wide range of statistical and graphics tools.
- Econometric modeling, forecasting and statistical analysis package. Performs linear and non-linear regression, hypothesis testing, ARIMA, Probit, Logit, Kalman filter, maximum likelihood, Cochrane-Orcutt, ARC, Garch, autoregression models and graphics. Enhanced versions are available for 386/486 and Macs with math co-processors.
- Easy-to-use, comprehensive programmable program for econometrics. Includes ARIMA, Probit, Logit, Tobit, 2 and 3SLS, regression, autocorrelation, forecasting, Principal Components Analysis, Factor, matrix handling, many tests, Monte-Carlo, maximum likelihood and more.
- Fast and easy-to-use "command-driven" Windows program capable of handling large text files, displaying graphs and text Windows simultaneously, direct cutting and copying and printing high resolution graphs and text. Interact with WinRATS through a "RATS Editor" that allows you to create, run, edit, re-run, save and print RATS programs and output, view graphs, etc.
- The 32-bit version of WinRATS.
Συνδεθείτε με τα επόμενα ενδιαφέροντα Sites και δεν θα χάσετε!
Τελευταία Ενημέρωση 30 Mαρτίου 2010 - Last Revised on March 30th 2010