MP & Associates
Κατάλογος Επιστημονικού Λογισμικού
Στην κατηγορία αυτή των προγραμμάτων περιλαμβάνονται προγράμματα για την ανάλυση και διαχείριση δεδομένων γενετικών και DNA. Αναλυτικά περιλαμβάνονται τα παρακάτω προγράμματα:
- Quickly generate interactive restriction maps, partial or complete digest with one or more enzymes, display sticky fragents, search DNA for consensus sequences, read GenBank and EMBL. Includes an interactive windowsing environment with direct links between graphic sites, restriction fragments and nucleotide sequences.
- Pedigree drawing program that gives you control over the way your drawings look, with a full range of symbols. Able to handle multiple pregnancies, marriages and consanguinity. Add genetic markers and run disk calculations using MLINK and LIPED.
- Reads DNA sequencing by displaying hand scannerphoto quality images and allowing the user to click on an image to assign bases. Quality control, database and search features are included.
- Displays multi-lane electrophoresis TIFF images. Users assign molecular weights to known bands, DNA RFLP caclulates unknowns and allows search of molecular weight pattern database.
- Multi-window sequence processor that can generate optimized PCR primers from a given sequence. Includes database search facilities, communications with on-line databases, alignement, homology matrices, hydrophobicity plots and restriction analysis.
HyperChem add-on: SciPredictor
- Powerfull multi-window DN and protein sequence analyzer that can generate optimized PCR primers from a given sequence. Includes database search facilities from a given sequence, alignement, homology matrices, hydrophobicity plots and restriction analysis. No limits to sequence sizes (except available memory), supports Applied Biosystems 373a Sequencer and GenBank CD-ROM search facility. Resizable sequence window split between sequence and annotations.
- Predict the secondary structures of proteins, search and build homology with this HyperChem add-on. Includes 3D visualization, sequence alignment and a full-featured editor and database. Create prediction property matrices based on defined proteins; compressed PDB database.
Hyperlink: Genetic Linkage & Mapping
- Using phenotypes and ratios observed in the results of crosses they initiate, students discover deductively which of the four basic types of inheritance (autosomal dominant, autosomal recessive sex-linked dominant, or sex-linked recessive) is responsible for a trait characterizing a particular mutant strain. Students can be assigned up to 45 different strains. Crosses are easy to make and results are simulated on-screen.
- Determine linkage relationships between genes in 11 organisms, including pea plants, leopard frogs, and German shepherds. Students can quickly simulate a variety of crosses. By noting the frequency of combinations of dominant and recessive traits in offspring produced in these crosses, learn whether linkage is occurring, and if it is how to determine genetic distances. Teaches how to use genetic symbols and to construct genetic maps.
Mitosis & Meiosis
- Stochastic simulation demonstrates how random mutations occur in generations of mitochondnal DNA. An excellent tool for exploring genetic scenarios, students can set and save initial states for repeat simulations and set sequences of DNA bases in the Model window for DNA typing. Useful for genetic and DNA study as well as statistical case study.
- Supplement for the study of cell division this animation replicates the living processes of mitosis and meiosis. Students can stop the action to compare the respective stages.
- Hyper-Chem add-on that predicts the secondary structures of proteins, homology searching and building, 3D visualization, sequence alignment and a full-featured editor and database. Create prediction property matrices based on defined proteins. Compressed PDB database.
The Gene Construction Kit
- State-of-the art Software for sequencing nucleic acids. Fast and accurate multiple fragment assembly, flexible restriction maps, protein translations and an interface to the ABI 373 a auto-sequencer.
Tutorial in Recombinant DNA Technology
- Graphically manipulate DNA sequences. Sophisticated Plasmid drawing and sequence display. Automatically handles underlying sequence details durng ligations. Database for constructs. Includes file search module.
- NCRIPTAL award-winning HyperCard tutorial explores current opinion conjecture, and the potential implications of DNA technology. It includes a biology refresher to help students review such basic cell processes as DNA replication and RNA transcription.
Τελευταία Ενημέρωση 9 Νοεμβρίου 2005 - Last Revised on November 9th 2005
Συνδεθείτε με τα επόμενα ενδιαφέροντα Sites και δεν θα χάσετε!
Η διεύθυνσή μας είναι: MP & Associates - Φορμίωνος 119-121 - ΑΘΗΝΑ 16121 - Τηλ: 2107600955 - Fax: 2107600956 e-mail: email@example.com
Copyright 2005 MP & Associates
Για προτάσεις, παρατηρήσεις, διορθώσεις επικοινωνείστε μαζί μας: firstname.lastname@example.org