MP & Associates
Κατάλογος Επιστημονικού Λογισμικού
Στην κατηγορία αυτή των προγραμμάτων περιλαμβάνονται προγράμματα για την ανάλυση γραφικών πληροφοριών και την προετοιμασία γραφικών αναλύσεων. Αναλυτικά περιλαμβάνονται τα παρακάτω προγράμματα:
- Easily create presentation-quality graphics. Control every element of your graphs, use data in spreadsheets, ASCII files and Dbase. Data editor woth transformations, descriptive statistics, regression and curve fitting.
Win 95/98 & NT 4
- Creates publication quality, scientific graphs of data and equations. Extremely flexible WYSIWYG program that lets you create 16 types of graphs. Control markers, line width, axes, error bars, text attributes; scientific notation. Save graphic templates.
- Automatically recovers the underlying X-Y values from printed charts and graphs with a point-and-click interface. Scanners and tables are useful, but not required. Easily exports data to spreadsheets or graphing programs. If you work with numbers on a Mac or PC, you need digiMatic.
f(g) Clip Art
- Powerful interactive technical plotting and data analysis program developed at MIT that has many graph types, pull-down menus, auto ranging, auto labeling, zoom, scroll, cross-hairs, 3D plots, 3D rotation, splines, FFT's and curve fitting.
- Clip art libraries in vector or bit mapped format. Choose electronics lab equipment, physics lab equipoment, electrical circuit symbols, wires and connectors, chemistry lab equipment, molecules, tools, or computer equipment.
DOS, Win, Mac
- Flexible data input, import, grouping, transformations. Axis breaks, end segments, error/range bars. Lines, curves, regression, staircases, scattergrams, bar charts. Equation plotter, user-defined transformations, confidence bands. Scientific and international character sets. Spreadsheet data editor, easy-to-use and TrueType fonts. Offers unique Qyickfig capability for fast figure creation.
Glastyronix Clip Art
- Optical graph recognition software designed to give you the numerical data behind your graphs. It bridges the gap between measuring graphs by hand and sophisticated data acquisition programs. Import any graphic and extract your numbers!
- Combine 50+ glassware components to illustrate any basic laboratory set-up. Includes flasks, adapters, condensers, fractioning columns, beakers, test tubes, ring stands, rings, clamps, steam bath, hot plate, heating mantle, and many other items. In Windows BMP, WMF, EPS and TIFF formats. For Mac in TIFF and EPS formats.
- Produce technical X,Y graphs with automatic or user defined axis scaling, tick frequency and axis labeling. Batch capability, error bars, curve fitting.
- Plotting and presentation graphics package. Mouse-driven interactive environment allowing control of every aspect of a graph's appearance. No file size limitations. Supports EPS.
- Designed for/by scientists. Combines Mac user-friendly features with many sophisticated analytical/numerical/statistical tools. Processes massive amounts of data rapidly in convenient spreadsheet interface, produces publication-quality graphs.
- Fast and powerful integrated graphing and data analysis. Handles large data sets and produces professional-quality graphs. Includes mathematical functions, curve fitting, polynomials, exponentials, Gaussian functions, FFTs, statistics. Powerful macro language.
IGOR Filter Design Laboratory
- New version of IGOR which includes user-defined control panels, draw tools for graphs and layouts and EPS export. No limit on the size of userr procedures. Support for Apple Events, Publish and Subscribe, and Balloon Help. Upgrades from IGOR available.
- Flexible and sophisticated environment for interactive design, evaluation and application of Finite Impulse Response (FIR) digital filters.
- Used by programmers to customize and extend the capabilities of IGOR graphing and data analysis program.
- easy-to-use, powerful scientific graphics package. Feaatures include linear and non-linear regression, error bars and confidence intervals. Special features for analyzing radiological binding data and transformations of X and Y values.
- Easy-to-use program for scientific data analysis and publication-quality graphics. Place multiple linked graphs on a page. Save layouts as templates to be used again. Double click on any graphic element to change it. Data Acquisition Module available.
- Powerful scientific graphing and analysis. Transforms your complex data into easy-to-understand charts and graphs. Includes more than 60 graph types including error bars and SPQC charts. Regression, ANOVA, sampling and t-tests. Mouse or menu-driven. Ask anout the new 32 bit version!
- HP plotter emulator that captures and interprets HP-GL commands from scientific instruments or other computers via the modem port, or files and creates an object-oriented (PICT) picture. Can retransmit captured plots back to a plotter.
- Graphics archive application that enables you to save thousands of drawings in a single file. Portfolio offers the power of a database with the simplicity of a scrapbook.
- Turns any printer into a fast, high-resolution HPGL plotter. Change lines, colors, patterns. Print large format plots in tiles, scale, rotate and batch print. No file size limits. Standalone or background module.
- Fast, easy analysis and graphics for scientific data analysis. Stores graphs and data in a single file, fully WYSIWYG - change axes without remarking a graph; automate routine tasks with a single click. Up to 10.000 data points, powerful curve fitting, linear regression, correlation, descriptive statistics, XY graphs, bar graphs, box and wisker plots, scatter plots - with error bars.
- Powerful technical plotting and data analysis program with the speed and power of a DOS application, but with a GUI interface Includes curve fitting, statistics, DSP, mathematical transformations, error bars and 3D charts.
- Prints fast, photo-realistic images on any printer or DesignJet plotter, direct from BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, TGA and TIF files of any size. Preview, 7 dithers abd many image controls included.
SigmaPlot Graph Library Vol.1
- Creates publication quality scientific charts and graphs. SigmaPlot offers a comprehensive list of features to meet the specialized needs of scientists and engineers, including a built-in curve fitter. Easy-to-use with mouse support and more.
Win, DOS, Mac
SIRDS - Single Image Random Dor Stereogram System
- A collection of over 100 standard scientific graph examples that can be easily opened and applied to your own data. Most common scientific graph types are represented as well as some speciality graphs. Requires SigmaPlot for Windows.
- A 3D solid-object modeling program specifically designed to create single-image random-dor stereograms which you can view without special glasses or a 3D viewer. Mouse driven and interactive, SIRDS is easy-to-use.
- Handles enormous datasets, the only limit is the memory size of your computer. Includes a dialog-based import facility for ease of use. Display line plots, color scatterplots, parametric plots and double-Y plots. Matrix language for repetitive tasks, data and graphics are dynamically linked. Extensive customization features. The perfect complement to Transform.
Win, Mac, UNIX
- Scientific graphics program for Sun and SGI with point and click control of 150 attributes. Supports sub/superscripts, Greek, math symbols, log/linear axes, legends and more.
- Scientific graphics and data analysis program for Sun and SGI. Supports point and click curve fitting, descriptive statistics, transformations, calculus operations and more.
- Ternary plots with text and graphics tools. Includes 11 plot symbols plus tie lines and line segments; eight colors; apex factors; trap or plot negative values; 4 standard graph sizes, data entry from text files, clipboard, keyboard or interactive. Tick marks and legends.
- Use your personal computer and plotter to automatically digitize hard copy graphs into x-y ASCII data. Data can be imported into other applications.
- Use your personal computer and scanner to automatically digitize hard copy graphs into x-y ASCII data. The data can be imported into other Software packages.
Win, DOS, Mac
- Scan in any graph or chart and UnGraph gives you its X,Y coordinates. Includes an automatic line follower and point tools to fill in gaps. Results are saved in ASCII or DXF format.
- Circular normal statistics and vector histograms. Includes mean, mode, standard angular deviation, resultant amplitude, vector magnitude, Rayleigh Z, F-tests. Plot features include rose or unit circle diagrams, azimuth (360 degrees) or lineament (180 degrees) analysis, length or equal scales.
- Libraries of drag and drop shapes to create your own drawings. Choose Netw diagrams, electrical engineering, chemistry, Software diagrams, biotechnology/medicine, mechanical engineering, chemical and petroleum engineering . Companion to Visio.
- Order any product in the Interactive Graphics Category and get this useful tool at a special low price. WhichGraph suggests the correct graph to use, ranked by suitability and identifies which of 20 programs can produce 100 different graphics and maps, including Excel, Harvard Graphics, SAS and more. Extensive hypertext descriptions and definitions.
Συνδεθείτε με τα επόμενα ενδιαφέροντα Sites και δεν θα χάσετε!
Plot, Transform & Slicer
Τελευταία Ενημέρωση 1 Ιανουαρίου 2005 - Last Revised on January 1st 2005