MP & Associates
Κατάλογος Επιστημονικού Λογισμικού
Marketing Research, Conjoint Analysis, Correspondence Analysis
Στην κατηγορία αυτή των προγραμμάτων περιλαμβάνονται προγράμματα για διενέργεια δημοσκοπήσεων, σχεδιασμό ερωτηματολογίων και ανάλυση δεδομένων με χρήση τεχνικών όπως conjoint analysis, multi-dimensional scaling, perceptual mapping, correspondence analysis και cross-tabulation. Αναλυτικά περιλαμβάνονται τα παρακάτω προγράμματα:
ACA/10 System for Adaptive Conjoint Analysis
- Uses a familiar spreadsheet format to let you view tables, with a point and click interface. Large tables, open-ended needing nets, value tables, complicated weights, Boolean logic, custom page formats and more. Creates tables in 1-2-3 format automatically.
APM/10 System for Adaptive Perceptual Mapping
- Conduct a conjoint study using an 'adaptive' computer interactive interview. ACA's adaptive approach accommodates large designs. ACADEMIC/10 handles up to 10 attributes; larger version and academic "mini-version" available.
CBC System for Choice-Based Conjoint Analysis
- Condict discriminant-based perceptual mapping studies. Includes adaptive data collection. Handles up to 10 products and 15 attributes. Larger version and academic "mini" version available.
CCA System for Convergent Cluster Analysis
- Choice-based conjoint analysis, a variation of discrete choice modeling, is used to access demand and estimate price sensitivity. CBC permits analysis of interactions between attributes. Includes all components needed for a choice-based study.
Ci3 CATI System for Computer Aided Telephone Interviewing
- Group survey respondents with similar characteristics into identifiable "clusters" for strategic target marketing. Particularly easy to use with data from other Sawtooth packages.
Ci3 System for Advanced Computer Interviewing
- Computer aided telephone interviewing Software that includes call management, quota control, disposition monitoring and complete flexibility in script design and management.
- Create and administer questionnaires via PC. Complete flexibility in formatting and sequencing questions. Handles all question types, skips, grid-type lists, rasters and randomization. Basic version handles up to 100 variable. Academic "mini-version" also available.
- Easy to use, advanced conjoint analysis program. Data cleaning utilities, aggregation errors, benefit segments, reversals, preffered levels, group utilities, holdout analysis. First Choice, Ideal-Point, Part-Worth Models, Probability and Vector models.
- Perform conjoint analyses with many features. Conjoint Bridger can integrate the results from two designs, usng least squares techniques to derive the optimal scaling factors for linking the utility functions from the two studies.
- Produces full-profile conjoint designs. Powerful and easy-to-use, Conjoint Designer is menu-driven with mouse support.
- Easy-to-use, menu-driven version of LINMAP IV for the PC. Enhancements include simulation, data validation and cleaning. Works with both full-profile conjoint and tradeoff studies and guarantees an optimal solution using non-metric techniques.
CVA and ACA/10 Bundle
- Incorporates new theoretical developments by Prof. Srinivasan, as well as advanced memory management techniques for handling large volumes of data. Specially designed for lrge conjoint studies.
CVA System for Conjoint Value Analysis
- Save 500$ on tha CVA system for Conjoint Value analysis when you purchase the ACA System for Adaptive Conjoint Analysis.
- For conjoint analysis where price issues are of particular inportance. Associate prices with each product feature. Perform your interview with a PC or use CVA to prepare pager questionnaires. Handles up to 10 attributes.
- Sophisticated nested and multivariate cross-tabs. Interactive visual table design and modeling makes cross-tabulation easy. Access 23 data formats (all popular spreadsheet and statistics packages). Presentation quality results.
- Design, print, scan and score OMR forms easily and cost effectively.
- Perceptual mapping relates categories of tables with correspondence analysis. Plots points in metric distance on 3 axes. Use for positioning products, tracking images and segmenting markets. Equivalent to optimal scaling, homogeneity analysis and MCA.
MICROTAB Data Manipulation
- Perceptual mapping program that works with data ranging from cross-tabs to conjoint analysis results. MCA+ uses correspondence analysis to create Perceptual Maps and performs optimal scaling for segmentation analysis.
- Provides columnar math, t-tests, chi-squares, Cochran's Q, MvNemar, one way ANOVA and repeated measures ANOVA. Includes a random number generator. For use with MICROTAB.
- Perfect for evaluation, handling small studies, or for teaching tabulation skills. Can generate up to 75 questions, 10.000 respondents per study, generates 5 tables at a time, each with 5 banner points.
- Provides the same features as MICROTAB Plastic. Gold can tabulate more questions, has a batch mode. Mean summary table and card column ddition for checking ranking questions.
P-STAT Data Entry
- Perform chi-square contingency table analysis, one or two-tailed tests for independent means and one or two-tailed tests for independent proportions. Vertically block banner points for deletion, moving and/or copying.
P-STAT Data Entry Deluxe
- Interactive, full-screen data entry with master case definitions, logical skip patterns, sequence numbers, range checks and allowable values. Up to 260 character variables. Writes ASCII, SAS data step, SPSS Export and P-STAT files.
P-STAT TABS Module
- All the features of P-STAT Data Entry, plus COUNTS-frequency distributions and percentages and LIST-reports with titles, subtotals, summary statistics, etc.
- Produce professional stub-and-banner displays with PostScript support, 100+ banner points, unlimited respondents, true nets, weighting, ranking, summary statistics, unlimited questionnaire txt and more. Includes sample balancing procedures.
- Easy-to-use statistical analysis program that includes multidimensional scaling, conjoint, cluster analysis, BMD discriminant analysis with an SPSS-like interface, regression, factor analysis, 3D perceptual maps for Multi-dimensional scaling and correspondence analysis.
- Networkable PC-based data entry system featuring fast setup, interactive/post-entry logical data validation, double-key verification, operator statistics, batch totals, redefinable keyboard, and multiple output formats.
- Implement proven clustering techniques including Ward, Average Linkage and Single Linkage, k-means and replicated k-means up to 50.000 respondents. Data transformations include standardization, row-centering, column centering or any combination thereof.
- Produces a Q-factor analytic segmentation for up to 200 variables, 2000 cases, 12 segments.
- Complete questionnaire and survey package that makes it easy to design, administer and analyze survey data. Questionnaire design automatically creates validated data entry screens (or use the spreadsheet data editor). Includes comprehensive descriptive and multivariate statistics including correspondence analysis, t-tests, mulriple regression and easy-to-customize graphics. Lexical analysis lets you process open-ended questions.
- An easy-to-use report writer for use with Raosoft SURVEY.
Raosoft SURVEY/ Remark Office OMR Bundle
- Gather and analyze data easily with a powerful integrated system. Collect data on custom designed forms, including network-popup and mail-out and interpret with menu-driven instant statistics. Menu-driven hypothesis testing, chi-square, ANOVA and more.
- Automate your survey analysis from data collection to analysis at a special low price.
Remark Office OMR
- A data-entry add-on module for Raosoft Survey.
- Scan plain-paper optical mark forms. Works with desktop scanners to eliminate data entry on surveys, tests, and office forms. Output formats include ASCII, DBF and WKS. Grades tests and tallie surveys automatically.
- Simulation program that lets you evaluate the effects of price/feature changes on a product/market. Includes tools for callibration to marketshare, varying assumption sets and for a No-Buy option. Easy to use with mouse support and runtime capabilities.
- Print encoded demographic information, pulled from your database, onto scannable forms prior to using them. "Pre-slugging" information can streamline your data collection while allowing you to track the forms to each respondent.
- Powerful and interactive statistical tabulatin package designed for processing opinion surveys and market research. Validated data entry and handling, typed variables. Discrete, continuous, weighting and multiple responses. Network version available.
StatPac Gold Advanced Analyses
- Survey analysis and design. Sample selection, data entry, data management, telephone interviewing, presentation quality graphics, frequencies, tabs and banners, open-ended response coding, multiple response, descriptive statistics, correlation, t-tests.
StatPac Interviewing Module
- Advanced analyses for STATPAC. Includes ANOVA, linear and non-linear regression, canonical correlation, principal components analysis, factor, cluster, conjoint, stepwise discriminant analysis and perceptual mapping.
StatPac Remote Site Data Manager
- Develops a simplified data entry form so respondents can type answers directly into the computer. Creates a complete script with opening and closing screens and help screens. One-time fee grants unlimited use.
StatPac Telephone Manager
- Stand-alone data entry for STATPAC Gold. Lets multiple stand-alone or networked users enter data into STATPAC.
- Advanced dialing features for STATPAC. Includes automatic random dialing, interview tracking and phone number list import.
- Popular CATI system that handles large, complex questionnaires with virually unlimited capacities. Provides quota control, monitoring, randomization or rotation of questions, phone management.
- Provides data clearing and manipulation, commonly used statistics. Produces tables in any desired format. Easy to use and learn. Uses data from SURVENT.
Survey Construction Set
- Creates and analyses multiple choice questionnaires and surveys. Provides charts and reports and can export data into spreadsheets and other programs for further analysis.
- Windows-based software that offers a paperless method to create and take surveys. Designs unlimited surveys. Runs on a network. Displays results as charts and graphs. Contains question/response layout. Additional site and commersial licenses available.
- Fully integrates the three functions required to conduct surveys. Survey Writer includes a library of sample questionnaires. Survey interviewer creates easy data entry screens and Survey Reporter instantly tabulates and charts data.
Mac, Win, Power PC
- Surrvey up to 1.000 individuals with an unlimited number of questions/variables. Includes USHOW for sharing screenshows built in SURVEYFirst.
- All-in-one product for conducting surveys. From automated questionnaire layout to easy data entry, with fast reports, graphs and cross-tabs.
- Easy to use surveys with advanced features. TrueType fonts, automatic data entry screens, optional Optical Mark reading, unlimited file sizes, import/export, DDE/OLE, descriptive statistics, correlation, significance tests, stubs and banners.
TabHouse - Pericles Data Entry
- The only cross-tabulation package for the Macintosh with an easy to use intuitive user interface. Supports up to 32K variables and an unlimites number of records. Handles weihted and unweighted data within the same table and up to 32K banner columns. Define banners by variables, categorized single variables or and combination of these.
- Data entry utility for use with TabHouse or standalone. Quickly create electronic questionnaire for data collection and data entry with 7 screen types; information, verbatim, alphanumeric, radio buttons, chack boxes, shared scale and bipolar screens. Network version supports up to 30 users for the same low price.
- The only cross-tabulation package for the Macintosh with an easy to use intuitive user interface. Supports up to 32K variables and an unlimites number of records. Handles weihted and unweighted data within the same table and up to 32K banner columns. Define banners by variables, categorized single variables or and combination of these. includes the PDE utility for data entry and questionnaire design.
Test Construction Set
- Data entry, survey analysis table formatting. Cross tabs and marginals, open-ended and multiple response questions, 28 banner columns, 500 questions, 32.000 questionnaire. Frequency counts, percent, statistics, weighting filters and labeling.
The Survey System
- Windows-based software that offers a paperless method to create, distribute and administer tests or assessments on any topic. Designs unlimited tests. Runs on a network. Scores results immediately. Provides prescription for test taker.
The Survey System Data Entry
- New version! Easy to use program for the entry, editing, processing and presentation of survey research data. Produces presentation-quality stub-and-banner tables. Handles up to 32.000 questionnaire. Weight questionnaire, select filters. Network versiuon anailable.
The Survey System Data Explore
- Provides keypunch-style data entry for your PC.
The Survey System Interviewing
- Run-time version of the Survey System that enables you to distribute 'live' data with your research reports. Perform 'what if analyses'. Instruction module and client copy included.
The Survey System Multiple Choice
- Provides automatic question skipping, consistency checking, question order randomization, randomizing question choices and error checking and disk-by-mail survey capability.
The Survey System Real Number
- An optional module that groups answers into categories, produces totals and provides a number of summary reports. Interactive coding allows you to add codes for open-ended questions on the fly.
The Survey System Statistics
- Handle questions whose answers are long or that contain decimal data. Provides totals, means, standard deviations and standard errors, standard scores, t-tests. Create categorical variables out of continuous variables.
The Survey System Verbatim Module
- Provides Pearson and partial correlation, ANOVA, multiple regression and descriptive statistics (mean, median, mode, standard deviation and standard error) for users of The Survey System.
The Survey System Voice Capture
- Produces publication-ready reports and codes of responses to open-ended survey questions. Can search responses for multiple keywords or phrases, or for approximate spelling.
The Survey System - Other Modules
- Allows you to record and playback the actual voices of interviiewees on disk and integrate them into a research presentation.
- Other modules for the Survey System that are available include Optical Mark reader, file tranlsation and CI2.
- Powerful cross-tabulation and data manipulation. Produce publication-quality tables automatically. Fast and easy to use, analyze data, identify characteristics, change categories and test conclusions. Complete control over table formatting.
DOS, UNIX, OS/2
- A poweful, production-oriented Windows-based cross tabulation system. An easy-to-use Windows interface allows the use of complex features with the click of a button.
Συνδεθείτε με τα επόμενα ενδιαφέροντα Sites και δεν θα χάσετε!
Τελευταία Ενημέρωση 3 Μαίου 1999 - Last Revised on July 27th 2004