MP & Associates
Κατάλογος Επιστημονικού Λογισμικού
Στην κατηγορία αυτή των προγραμμάτων περιλαμβάνονται προγράμματα που βοηθούν στον σχεδιασμό προγραμμάτων με fuzzy logic και με χρήση τεχνικών νευρωνικών δικτύων. Αναλυτικά περιλαμβάνονται τα παρακάτω προγράμματα:
- Lotus 1-2-3 add-in for creating and depolying neural networks. @BRAIN implements a state-of-the-art learning method for easy and reliable creation of optimized neural networks. It requires Lotus 1-2-3 Rel 2.x/3.x.
AIM Problem Solver
- Use powerful abductive modeling techniques instead of neural networks or regression analysis to help you accurately model your data for virtually any application. Advanced features include extraction and direct spreadsheet import/export.
- Abductive modeling software that automatically learns from a database of examples. Fast, accurate and automated, AIM will find the best model for your data. Outputs C source code.
BrainMaker Professional Edition
- Easy-to-use neural network development system with pull-down menus and dialog
boxes. Spreadsheet data manager can import 1-2-3, Excel, dBase and ASCII files.
Graphic training history.
DOS, Win, Win95/NT, Mac
- Includes all the features of BrainMaker plus sensitivity analysis (find the importance of each piece of data0, cyclic analysis (to find patterns) and data correlator (leading or lagging indicators).
DOS, Win, Win95/NT
ET Neural Networks
- Construct your own neural networks in readable matrix language. Truly
interactive. Up to 20,000 synapses, plus 2,000 differential equations to simulate dynamic systems, fuzzy control. Complex number plots, FFTs. Also available for VAX.
- A virtual reality DOS environment with artificial life lets you build and simulate neural networks creatively. Float-fly through a neural network with virtual graphs as it is learning. For fun in the same space, watch as insectoidsfly and crawl in a virtual garen complete with a sun. Source code in Borland Cand Visual Basic is available.
AI CD-ROM Revision 3
- Easy-to-use development environment, including spreadsheet training data and network outputs editor. Automatically graphs network performance during training and testing. A variety of architectures and algorithms, including quickprop and cascade correlation, ensure you won't outgrow Thinks. Built-in parameter setting and on-line manual.
- Third annual revision of this very popular CD-ROM of artificial intelligence programming tools and information. The third revision contains almost twice the number of files as the previous CD.
- Graphical, powerful and easy-to-use neural network development software for Windows that includes MLP/Back propagation, GRNN, and CMAC neural networks. Features automatic training setup, dynamic performance graphics, source code and DLL (spreadsheet) function generation, input relative rankings and statistical analysis.
FlexTool & FlexTool Pro
- Hybrid expert system toolkit combining frame-based programming, rules and procedures in a logic programming environment. Features high-level English-like knowledge specification language (KSL).
Mac, DOS, Win
- Build computationally intelligent systems in MATLAB. Modules include Fuzzy Logic, Neural Networks, Genetic Algorithms and combinations. Applications include Predictors, Controllers, Evaluators, Decision Makers, Modeling and Knowledge Extraction. Source code included.
- If you own MATLAB you should own FT3PAK. Build computationally intelligent systems in the MATLAB environment. Modules include Fuzzy Logic, Neural Networks, and Genetic/Evolutionary Algorithms. Applications: Predictors, Controllers, Evaluators, Decision makers, Modeling, and Knowledge Extraction. Source code included.
MATLAB Neural Network Toolbox
- Easy-to-use neural network training package. Point-and-click interface, dynamic performance graphs, C/C++ source code generator. High speed, train with or without a validation set. Five layers, 32,000 nodes per layer.
Mac, Win, UNIX
- Tools for the simulation and desirn of neural networks. Requires MATLAB.
- Graphical neural network simulation tool. The Educator, the entry level version, is for users who want to learn about neural networks and work with MLPs. The Users version extends the Educator with a variety of neural models for static pattern recognition applications. The Consultants version offers enhanced models which support dynamic pattern recognition, time-series prediction and process control problems. User can implement own neural models. The Professional version adds ANSI C++ compatible code generation, allowing embedded NeuroSolutions algorithms, and any simulation prototyped within NeuroSolutions can be run on other platforms. The Developers version allows user to integrate own neural network, preprocessing, control, and input/output algorithms.
- Easy to use neural network training package. Point and click interface, dynamic performance graphs, C/C++ source code generator. High speed, train with or without a validation set. Five layers, 32,000 nodes per layer.
- Data analysis and pattern recognition tool designed for scientists and engineers that enables you to take data from its raw form through to final classifier design.
Fuzzy Logic Designer
- PC-based fuzzy logic shell that generates source codes in C and Fortran. FUZZLE's unique feature is a generic executable fuzzy inference engine with a graphical user interface.
- Case tool which generates portable C source code for applications of rule-based analysis or control. Simulation mode to diagnose a systems output response.
- High-performance, easy-to-use dynamic Object-Oriented Expert System development and delivery environment. Offers forward, backward and goal directed chaining, a rich GUI for complete application development, graphical browsers providing visual representations of the system structure, a Graphics Toolkit allowing developers to build rich interfaces complete with scroll bars, gauges and hot-spots and extensive on-line help facility, object-inspectors and many other features to speed up development and avoid costly bugs. Coupled with Windows features DDE and based on FFI, GC/SQL support for ODBC compliant databases, GoldWorks III is designed for compatibility with future systems with little re-engineering. Runtime software is also available from Gold Hill, allowing distribution of applications in a stand-alone executable package.
Win, UNIX, NT
Neuralyst for Excel/Dev System
- Cutting edge Baysian neural network tool uses icon-based workspace for building models for prediction, classification, time series forecasting and data segmentation. Includes extensive data management capabilities and tools for exploring your results. Update to the latest version and gain access to model parameters and weights to confidently explore and model results. Learn patterns directly from the data and predict and classify data more accurately.
Neuralyst Run-Time Library
- Neural Network add-on for Microsoft Excel. Neuralyst's renown user interface and best-in-class performance combine with Excel's data management prowess to make advanced data analysis easy to learn and use. The Neuralyst Development System combines Neuralyst for Excel with the Neuralyst Run-Time Library. (See Programming Tools.)
- Neural Network add-on for C. Neuralyst's best-in-class performance combine with your application for advanced data analysis. Provides an easy-to-use C-callable interface to the Neuralyst engine. An MS Excel version is also available. (See index for details.)
- Powerful and effective graphical neural network simulator for understanding, designing and simulating neural nets. Includes example models in control, image processing, signal processing and data classification. Requires Extend.
Win, Mac, NT, Win32S
Τελευταία Ενημέρωση 9 Νοεμβρίου 2005 -Last Revised on November 9th, 2005
Συνδεθείτε με τα επόμενα ενδιαφέροντα Sites και δεν θα χάσετε!
Η διεύθυνσή μας είναι: MP & Associates - Φορμίωνος 119-121 - ΑΘΗΝΑ 16121 - Τηλ: 2107600955 - Fax: 2107600956 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2005 MP & Associates
Για προτάσεις, παρατηρήσεις, διορθώσεις επικοινωνείστε μαζί μας: email@example.com