MP & Associates
Κατάλογος Επιστημονικού Λογισμικού
Στην κατηγορία αυτή των προγραμμάτων περιλαμβάνονται προγράμματα για τον προσδιορισμό μεγέθους δείγματος και επιλογής τυχαίων δειγμάτων. Αναλυτικά περιλαμβάνονται τα παρακάτω προγράμματα:
- Powerful statistics and scientific graphics software that is easy to use. Includes descriptive statistics, EDA, regression, ANOVA, discriminant analysis, canonical correlation, Principal Components Analysis, GLM, time series and many tests. A wide array of 2D and 3D color graphics.
BIOMLAB Statistical Concepts
- Helps students develop a better understanding of statistical principles through sampling experiments.
- Performs sample size calculations for fixed-sample and roup sequential clinical trials. Performs interim monitoring of ongoing group-sequential clinical trials. Part 1 includes normal and binomial response. Uses Lan-DeMets error spending function analysis and supports stopping boundaries including O'Brien-Fleming and Pocock Boundaries as special cases.
- Order any product in the Sampling Category and get this useful tool at a special low price. Expert system which guides you through a systematic process for determining sample size for more than 60 different analyses. Ex-SAMPLE suggests strategies to reduce the required size and a critique of the sampling plan. Power analysis.
- Expert system which guides you through a systematic process for determining sample size for more than 60 different analyses. Ex-SAMPLE suggests strategies to reduce the required size and a critique of the sampling plan. Power analysis.
- Computes the sample size and power of studies for binary or normally distributed data. N calculates statistical risk, Alpha and Beta, as well as critical values and operating characteristics of the test model.
N & Nsurv Bundle
- Estimates sample size and power when data are not distributed normally or for survival data. Nsurv uses Log Rank and Cox-Mantel tests to estimate samples size.
- Estimates sample size and power whether your data are distributed normally or not.
- Power analysis and sample size program. Includes power analysis for reggression, ANOVA, repeated measures, proportions, t-tests, survival analysis, correlation, chi-square tests, case/control tests, bioequivalence and many more.
- Generate random balanced sample for K-of-N items for R-cases. Balanced for order, position, pairwise, allows for pairwise preemption constraints. For Conjoint Sample Design, Design of Experiments and Market Research.
- Menu-driven program to compute durability test sample size and test duration according to principles of accelerated experiment and Bayes' formula. Spreadsheet data editor, graphics.
- Produces random lists for treatment plans. Output includes labels, sealed envelopers and cards.
SOLO Power Analysis
- Reduce your sample size even if you have repeated measures and multiple end-points. SmarTest uses techniques tha replace Bonferroni adjustments and classical analysis of variance with directional pooling and enables you to get the resuls you need with smaller sample sizes.
- Stand-alone program that helps you determine the appropriate sample size for a study and the power of statistical tests.
- Complete power analysis system. STATISTICA Power Analysis is a comprehensive, general purpose tool for helping you plan your research studies so that the sample size is appropriate for the objectives of the study. It also provides a wide variety of tools for analyzing all aspects of statistical power and sample size calculation. It can be used as stand alone application or as an add-on to Statistica/QuickStatistica
Συνδεθείτε με τα επόμενα ενδιαφέροντα Sites και δεν θα χάσετε!
Τελευταία Ενημέρωση 10 Ιανουαρίου 2005 - Last Revised on January 10, 2005