MP & Associates
Κατάλογος Επιστημονικού Λογισμικού
Κοινωνικές και Παιδαγωγικές Επιστήμες
Στην κατηγορία αυτή των προγραμμάτων περιλαμβάνονται προγράμματα ανάλυσης, ειδικά για τις κοινωνικές, πολιτικές και παιδαγωγικές επιστήμες. Αναλυτικά περιλαμβάνονται τα παρακάτω προγράμματα:
- Stata, software for statistical analysis. Stata is available for Windows, Macintosh, and Unix computers. Stata is used by medical researchers, biostatisticians, epidemiologists, economists, sociologists, political scientists, geographers, psychologists, social scientists, and other research professionals needing to analyze data.
Win, Mac, UNIX
- Calculate measures of agreement between nominal scale judgments. Use AGREE when judges did not classify all objects; more than two judges give their opinion, one judge is regarded as a target for comparison; or clusters of judges have to be compared.
- Knowledge-based system that converts complex occupational classifications. Interactive, with extensive help facilities.
- Draw presentation-quality structural equation models and run models based on path diagrams. Includes all tests necessary to run LISREL-like models including rbust statistics for non-normal data. Graphical, exploratory and automatic analysis methods help create optimal modeling setups and adjustments. Written by Drawing. Peter Bentler.
DOS, Win, Mac
- Develop tests interactively; collect data, and analyze them. Includes a full-featured editor, test administrator, data collection and analysis modules.
- On-line encyclopedia to explore and utilize creatiivity, cognition, knowledge generation plus all related fields in a hypertext format.
- A two part program. The research part simulates cognitive structures via MDS analysis of the subjective distances among different elements and recovers organizing dimensions used by experts when comparing the elements of the set. The tutorial part tests subjects, examines their knowledge structure in relation to the topic under study and provides them with the organizing dimensions developed by the expert.
- Create, edit and run simple psychology experiments in perception and cognition. Presents visual stimuli and records subject behavior using sets of trial types, each of which is an ordered series of events. Events can include reset clock, show a specified stimulus, wait a specified time, or collect subject's response. Results can be analyzed using any data analysis program.
Precision and Accuracy in Perception
- Multiple Undimensional unfolding is a scaling package for the nonparametric unfolding of rated and ranked preference scores on a biporal scale. It yields unfolding scales and assigns corresponding scale values to both indivinduals and items. MUDFOLD can analyze many types of data and contains a large number of diagnostics for evaluating data as an unfolding scale.
- Tutorial that introduces to the psychological concepts of precision and accuracy while showing them how to use classical psychophysical methods. Ideal for laboratories, student projects and demonstrations in introductory, experimental, perceptual or cognitive psycohology courses. Emphasizes the confounds students may inadvertently introduce into their own studies and how to avoid such introduction.
- Analyze components of variables observed in two or more populations simultaneously. Includes procedures for choosing components with simple interpretations and evaluates their descriptive power; principal components analysis, Multiple Group method and perfect congruence analysis.
- Incorporates the basic elements of semantic network theory allowing students to construct their knowledge about a topic in the form of concepts linked by named relations. SemNet does all the drawing while constructing large multi-dimensional knowledge structures. Acquire and refine your knowledge organization skills. An excellent tool for literary analysis, systematic knowledge organization and diagnosing and remediating misconceptions in science.
- The most widely used software for small-sample categorical and nonparametric data.
- General purpose psychology testing package that enables you to create, edit and administer psychology experiments to subjects with a point-and-click interface. Features built-in timers for up to 1ms accuracy.
- Teaches semantics of first-order logic. First, students create a 3D world then write sentences from the world they have created. Next, students test to see if these are true. As they play, students learn the meaning of vrious logical connectives and quantifiers as well as how to translate from English into the first-order symbolism. Includes over 700 problems in a wide range of difficulties.
Venn: A Syllogistic Logic Tutor
- Use unidimensional unfolding to find the underlying latent dimension for preferential choice data. Common reference frames for judging stimuli can be unfolded into a joint scale for both stimuli and subjects. Input can include complete or incomplete rankings of preference, ratings or dichotomous choices.
- Learn the solutions of logical syllogisms with Venn diagrams. Students can practice diagrams on four levels: simple sentences, sentences with complements of classes, immediate references and syllogisms. Randomly generates sentences and arguments fot the student to diagram, then checks the student's work and presents a solution and evaluation of validity decisions. Students can alter and evaluate various logistical patterns and manipulate sentence forms, complements of classes, and figures and moods of syllogisms.
Τελευταία Ενημέρωση 9 Νοεμβρίου 2005 -Last Revised on November 9th, 2005
Συνδεθείτε με τα επόμενα ενδιαφέροντα Sites και δεν θα χάσετε!
Copyright 1999-2004 MP & Associates
Για προτάσεις, παρατηρήσεις, διορθώσεις επικοινωνείστε μαζί μας: email@example.com