data management features include:
- A dynamic link between the Project DMS and the MoNA ToolKit
visualization, analysis, and modeling tools instantaneously
updates your plots and calculations as soon as any changes are
made to the database.
- A project MCL database for organic and inorganic chemicals
allows you to plot symbols on SEQUENCE radial diagrams and
BioTrends X-Y chart to illustrate exceedances of chemical-specific
MCLs (i.e. groundwater clean-up criteria, or Maximum Concentration
- Internal unit conversions are automatically performed by the
program when using different units for input and output data.
- Rigorous error-checking routines to ensure the validity of all
values stored in the project database, and to ensure that you
don't enter duplicate station or chemical names or monitoring
- A powerful import module that allows you to easily import
monitoring well names and coordinates as well as chemical
analytical data for any number of wells and/or monitoring events.
- The option to create station and chemical templates which
store lists of stations and chemicals in a user-defined order.
These lists are very useful when creating input templates for
entering chemical analysis results, for example, or analyzing data
exclusively for shallow or deep aquifer wells.
- The option to enter "regional" chemical concentrations that
are applicable for the entire site, not just specific monitoring
wells (e.g., background concentrations for geochemical indicators
such as oxygen, nitrate, iron(II), sulfate, and methane).