CrossLog lets geoscientists create professional, detailed,
full-colored and annotated log cross sections quickly and accurately.
See the new Crosslog
Suite to create cross sections with scanned Raster Logs.
- GUI interface for Windows and Unix based systems.
- Wells can be spaced automatically, quickly placed on the screen or
precisely positioned through the keyboard.
- Any horizon can be selected as the flattening datum, or hang the
section on elevation.
- Add well, shot point or GIS symbols, polylines or text labels.
- Full on-screen object editing capability.
- Includes our powerful Log
Editor program for editing the log files.
- Full CAD capability, ideal for presentations and publications. Add
well, shot point or GIS symbols, polylines or text labels.
- Customizable borders and title blocks.
Example of a
cross section file
- Export Window Enhanced Metafiles (EMF).
- Import Windows Enhanced Metafiles.
- Through our Log Edit program, LAS, Petrorep and QCTECH formats can