The DIGGIS program is a sophisticated software package for capturing
your data and exporting it into your favorite GIS program. You can
digitize with either a digitizing table or The Rat
portable digitizer. You can import packaged data for editing. The easy to
learn program is designed as a multi-platform Windows® interface.
- Quickly and easily digitize any map feature, at any scale, including
numerical values and alpha-numeric labels
- Works with standard digitizing tables and tablets and also with
Digi-Rule's patented Rat® digitizing hardware. Can be set up under
Windows 95® or Windows NT®.
- An easy to understand, easy to use, Windows® graphical user
interface, designed from the ground up specifically for digitizing,
ideal either for initial data entry or for editing.
- Quickly and easily digitize any map feature, at any scale, and
include numerical values and alpha-numeric labels. Assign multiple
attributes to digitized objects.
- Digitize contours, map grids, legal and political boundaries, roads,
rail lines, pipelines, urban areas, landmarks, coastlines, rivers, lakes
and other topographic features.
- Use one of the many easy to use editing tools to modify data.
- Can digitize without a known coordinate system and then use 2 or
more control reference points to convert the data to true coordinates,
by using linear scaling, rotational scaling, bilinear or least squares
transformations (rubber sheeting).
- Import data from DXF files or from a wide variety of data vendor
formats, such as SDTS or DLG. Export data as CGM or DXF files or in
various data vendor formats. We can customize our program for any
special import and export format.
- Fully compatible with Tralaine®, which can convert digitized maps
between many different cartographic coordinate systems.
- Most popular printers and plotters are supported.