Hydrological Database and Analysis System
Η έκδοση του HYDATA για Windows είναι υπό κατασκευή!
HYDATA is a hydrological data processing and analysis system used in more than 40 countries. HYDATA has been designed for ease of use with no requirement for users to understand the structure of data files, the computer operating system or running of individual programs. The software is menu-driven and users are aided by information and error messages.
- Data can be entered via the built-in data editor (with graphics display), or from a file.
- Context-Sensitive Help
- Database security and integrity functions.
- Available in English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
HYDATA has been designed to handle the types of data most often encountered in hydrological studies. Both daily and monthly data can be stored. Daily flow and storage data may be calculated automatically using stored rating equations.
Station Location: Latitude/Easting - Longitude/Northing - Altitude. Station Details: Name and number - River basin area and number. Event Data: River level - Rainfall - Lockage - Lake/reservoir level - Up to 100 readings per day. River Gauging Data: Date - Stage - Velocity - Area - Discharge. Rating Equations: Stage/discharge or level/storage - 3 parameter logarithmic - Up to 3 parts, 20 ratings/station - Up to 6 parts, 11 ratings/station. Discharge. Rainfall. Lake or Reservoir Storage. General Time Series Data: Any user-defined daily data or monthly data (e.g., evaporation, temperature, electrical conductivity).
Data may be entered and edited from the keyboard using HYDATA's screen editing facilities, read directly from computer data files, or transferred from external sources such as loggers, digitizers, and mainframes.
In hydrologic studies, it is often necessary to develop rating equations giving the relationship between river level and discharge or between the water level of a lake (or reservoir) and its storage. HYDATA allows rating equations to be derived quickly and accurately from measured data. The rating equations used by HYDATA are logarithmic in form. They can have up to three segments, each station having up to 20 rating equations (or alternatively six segments, each station having up to 22 rating equations). The raw data required to develop a rating are entered using HYDATA's gauging editor. Rating equations can be entered directly, if available, or can be derived using the interactive graphics facility provided. A "best fit" rating equation can be calculated if required.
Double Mass Plot
- compares two daily time series to determine the integrity of data by comparing cumulative totals at two stations.
- allows analysis over any time period to determine an identified shift and to highlight periods of missing data.
Time Series Plot
- plots one or two stations of daily data superimposed or separated.
- can be over a selected period allowing lag of one series relative to another.
- offers choice of linear or logarithmic axes.
- for up to give daily flow stations simultaneously presented as a curve or a table.
- table of class intervals and percentage of data in each class.
- logarithmic class intervals and plot options.
- with user-selected time base and period.
- allows seasonal analysis according to months.
- with 5, 10, 2, 75, 90, 95 percentile flows interpolated.
Low Flow Analyses
- automatic baseflow separation is carried out on daily data giving total and baseflow separation, runoff volumes over any selected period of data and the ratio of total flow to baseflow.
- includes option to plot or print total and separated hydrograph.
- provides printed analysis summary giving total and baseflow volumes for the separation period and each hydrological year.
- determines recession slope for a master recession curve (used in low flow forecasting or interbasin comparison).
- supplies abstracts of data over any time period.
- specifies x/axis in terms of days from the start date to assist with calculation.
- identifies periods of suitable recession without the need to extract data.
Hydrograph Recession Plot
- plots a period of hydrograph recession as flow today against flow 'n' days previously.
- can be analyzed to estimate the recession constant.
Low Flow Frequency Analyses
- Annual low flow frequency analysis giving low flow return periods.
- Variable time base for analysis.
- Standardization option for producing nondimensional curves.
- Calculation and plotting using the Weibull distribution.
Stored data can be displayed using HYDATA's graphics and printing facilities. Graphs can be viewed on screen or printed and can be customized for inclusion in reports. The tabulated data are suitable for use in hydrological yearbooks. Data can be output to a file for use with other PC packages.
Graphs can be viewed on-screen or on paper, and customized for inclusion in reports. Data can also be output directly to computer files for use with other software programs.
HYDATA has a number of utility programs available separately.
- HYTRAN: a data transfer utility facilitating bulk-loading of data from external sources, such as loggers, digitizers and other computer systems.
- HYDOUT: a data extract utility which supports a variety of output formats.
- HYMERGE: a database utility for combining multiple databases.
IBM-PC or compatible with 640K RAM, and 10 MB hard disk. Most printers and HP 7475A plotter are supported.
Συνδεθείτε με τα επόμενα ενδιαφέροντα Sites και δεν θα χάσετε!
Κατάλογος εργαλείων προγραμματισμού σε Windows και για τον Web
Κατάλογος επιστημονικών προγραμμάτων της MP & Associates που είτε δεν υπάρχει αντιπρόσωπος στην Ελλάδα και έτσι τα εισάγουμε είτε υπάρχει και μπορούμε να σας τα προμηθεύσουμε μέσω αυτού.
Τελευταία Ενημέρωση 27 Ιουλίου 2004 - Last Revised on July 27th 2004BR>
Copyright 1998-2005 MP & Associates - Φορμίωνος 119-121 - ΑΘΗΝΑ 16121 - Τηλ: (210) 7600955 - Fax: (210) 7600956