Το ΑΠΟΛΥΤΟ Πρόγραμμα Υπολογισμών Δικτύων Αποχέτευσης & Ομβρίων
HydraGraphics: The Ultimate Sewer Model
HydraGraphics is the most practical and comprehensive solution for sewer analysis, design and management software. This information gives you an overall look at the HydraGraphics software suite including HydraGraphics for Windows, the HYDRA hydraulic analysis engine, and GISMaster, a graphical data entry and editing interface for AutoCAD.
For stormwater, sanitary wastewater, or combined collection systems
Unmatched options for generating sanitary flow injections
Sophisticated stormwater runoff methods
Powerful infiltration/inflow capability
Dynamic modeling to find worst-case scenarios
System design features, construction cost estimation, and more
Powerful Analysis for Comprehensive Sewer Management
HydraGraphics is designed specifically for the unique challenges of analysis, design, and management of storm, sanitary, and combined collection systems. HydraGraphics is a geographical information system (GIS) built around the industry standard HYDRA hydraulic analysis engine.
HydraGraphics will prove to be a practical tool to help you plan for the operation, maintenance, and future expansion of your collection system. Design engineers, project managers, and department directors alike can analyze multiple "what if" scenarios for many typical projects. There simply is no other product available as flexible, powerful, and practical as HydraGraphics.
How Will You Use HydraGraphics?
- Comprehensive planning - Plan your capital improvement program for alternative land-use scenarios.
- Daily management - Evaluate the impacts proposed land-use changes or additions will have on the collection system.
- Infiltration / Inflow Studies - Determine the costs and benefits resulting from removal or reduction of flows from system defects.
- System design - Determine where and how to make the most cost-effective modifications to the system.
- Maintenance - Manage your data on manholes, pipes, pumps, etc. Flexible data structure allows easy transfers to and from third party programs that prioritize maintenance and print-out work orders.
The Ease of Windows
HydraGraphics is similar in look and feel to many other Windows products so you can be up and running relatively quickly.
- Point and click - Point at an entity such as a pipe and click to view data.
- On-line Help - Easy access to step-by-step instructions on menu features.
- Cut and paste graphics or data into other Windows applications for use in reports, presentations, and more.
- File linking - Include pictures and documents as data for each pipe.
- Easy output - Print data, plan view, hydrographs, and profiles directly to any Windows-configured printer or plotter.
- Ready to go - HydraGraphics requires no customizing or complex setup.
Powerful Query Tools
HydraGraphics includes sophisticated query tools to help you view and manipulate your system data. These tools can be used to speed data entry and editing, facilitate analysis, or to enhance display outputs.
Some examples of typical queries:
- Query tools help you color-code your system based on data values.
- SQL - Query tools support structured query language functionality.
- Graphical selection - Manually select additional entities to include and to exclude from the selection set.
- Query library - Stores results of multiple queries along with color key for later display.
- Specialized features - Includes short cut for common needs. You can highlight, for example, all upstream pipes, all pipes with defects data, all pumps, etc.
- Speed data entry - Query features let you input data for a selected set of entities.
- Error checking - HydraGraphics color-codes your system to show you possible errors, such as discontinuous system geometry, or missing data.
Highlight in green all pipes with flows greater than 2.5 cfs. Highlight in red all surcharged pipes. Highlight in yellow all 18- to 30-inch pipes.
Powerful Analysis with the Industry Standard Hydra -- Since 1973
At the heart of the HydraGraphics software system is the HYDRA storm and sanitary sewer hydraulic analysis engine. As a result of input by thousands of users through the years, it is extremely powerful and flexible. HYDRA pioneered many hydraulic analysis techniques - some of which are common place today, and some of which have yet to be matched by other hydraulic models.
Leader in Hydraulic Analysis
HYDRA takes a uniquely practical approach to hydraulic analysis. It is extremely sophisticated in areas where accuracy is critical, and is simple in areas where there is no justification for compute-intensive algorithms. The HYDRA approach has proven time and again to stand strong against any other model. Municipalities and consultants have used HYDRA in over 2,000 storm, sanitary, and combined systems since its introduction in 1973. It has become the industry-standard in many regions of the United States and, increasingly, throughout the world. HYDRA has continually been improved to meet the ever-changing needs of the industry.
- Complex systems - Any mix of pipes, channels, gutters, inlets, diversions, pumps, reservoirs, or weirs may be used.
- Flexible input - User can set parameters that control head-loss, minor loss, culvert constants, bend loss curves, junction losses, and outfall water surface elevations.
- Odd shapes - Analyzes odd-shaped symmetrical pipes, such as boxes or ovals.
- Reservoirs unlimited - No limit to the number of reservoirs or how they are connected.
- Surface modeling - Inlets may be rated to pond, or to jump flow to the downstream gutter.
- Customize each reservoir - Each reservoir can have its own volume/discharge curve, capacity, and invert elevations.
- Surcharge and capacity - Capacity analysis combines with surcharge analysis to distinguish bottle necks from pipes that have sufficient capacity, but are experiencing surcharge due to downstream overloads.
- Submerged outlets - Analyze the effect of submerged outlet conditions on the collection system.
Sophisticated Handling of Hydrographs
HydraGraphics includes some of the most advanced techniques for handling flow data. Many features are still not available in any other program. Flows are analyzed using sophisticated unit hydrographic routing techniques. HydraGraphics unique handling of hydrographs lets your model behave closer to how your actual system works and gives you a great deal of flexibility in data input.
- Four separate hydrographs - Sanitary, seasonal infiltration, storm, and miscellaneous flows are simulated in four separate parallel hydrographs. This features allows unusually accurate calibration of the model. HydraGraphics automatically overlays the various individual hydrographs to create one combined hydrograph for each pipe during analysis. The data for each element of the combined hydrograph remains distinct so you can easily calibrate the model as you get more data about each type of flow in your system.
- Hydrographs are time-routed throughout the collection system.
- Hydrographs for results - After hydraulic analysis is complete, you'll see the effect of upstream and downstream flows reflected in the hydrograph for each pipe.
- Variable time steps - Number of steps and length of steps can be varied to either adjust the resolution of the analysis or vary the length of the analysis from 24 hours to 255 days.
- Detention and wet well - Pumps and reservoirs include detention and wet well hydrographs allowing you to monitor the dilution or mixture of the various incoming hydrographs, at the intake, discharge, over flow, and the wet well.
- Highly accurate - Pumps and reservoirs are analyzed in microsteps for hydraulic accuracy.
HydraGraphics includes advanced design and costing features. Every pipe size is considered for the best possible design solution.
- Simultaneous analysis of existing laterals and design new pipes.
- Missing parameters calculated, including inverts, diameter, and slope.
- Select the maximum depth/diameter you want the design pipe to carry.
- Match crowns, inverts, 2/3 points or anything in between.
- Specify sizes - Choose which pipes may be used in design.
- Automatic optimization - In design mode, new pipes are selected and inverts optimized automatically based on your criteria for maximum velocity, cover, etc.
- Cost estimation analysis through HYDRA.
Sanitary Wastewater Modeling
HydraGraphics gives you great flexibility in ways to model wastewater from sanitary flows. You can generate flows from any combination of a variety of methods to organize data in a way that makes sense for your unique project.
- Flexible flow data - Sanitary flows can be based on population, land-use type, and/or summed flow quantities.
- Multi-layer - You can accumulate sanitary flows from several types of layers. For example, use the Parcel layer for high-density mixed-use areas where land use varies for each parcel. Use the Land-Use Areas layer for more homogenous zones.
- Polygon/polygon intersect techniques built into HydraGraphics allow land-use data to be injected through sanitary service area polygons or individual parcels to distribute flows across the system.
- Model across time - HydraGraphics manages as many land-use layers as needed to model projected population changes over the years. For example, create a layer for 1995 population, and two alternative 2010 population layers.
- Considers septic - Manages changes in flow due to use of septic tanks for portions of the city.
- Unlimited number of diurnal curves to reflect hourly pattern differences in land use.
- Multiple diurnal curves - For each land-use area, service area, or parcel, separate diurnal curves and data can be input for three distinct land-use types, including residential, visiting, commercial, and industrial flows.
- Parcel layer may be used instead of, or in addition to, the land-use area layer for population-based flows.
- Injects by pipe - The 24-hour hydrographs are injected into the collection system on a pipe-by-pipe basis
Stormwater Runoff Modeling
HydraGraphics includes sophisticated stormwater modeling features. Stormwater features are easily integrated with sanitary, infiltration, and inflow for combined flow. You can choose to generate storm flows by Hydrographic True Simulation, modified SCS methods, or the Rational method to fit your unique situation, available data, experience, or the desires of the municipality.
- Routes storm flows in time-sensitive hydrographs to model storm movement realistically.
- Track storms - You can define the size and characteristic of a storm cell, starting position, tracking azimuth, and its velocity.
- Maintain rainfall data - Hyetograph files can be used to store and model various storm events. User can create these files from different information sources including physical rain meters or radar output.
- Any basin characteristics - Hydrographic True Simulation technique includes modeling of flat roof, puddle, weeping puddle, and interception storage.
- User-defined parameters - You can dictate infiltration rates, detention storage, and numerous other parameters.
- Determine peak impact - In design mode, HydraGraphics can shuffle the storm and infiltration hydrographs against the sanitary hydrographs to determine the peak impact time for each link, to show you the "worst case" timing for maximum flow design.
Infiltration / Inflow Studies
HydraGraphics is the ideal tool for infiltration and inflow studies. HydraGraphics maintains records and models base seasonal infiltration from groundwater, storm-induced rapid infiltration or interflow from collection system defects, and more direct inflow from storm-induced runoff from connected downspouts or leaking manhole covers. Infiltration and inflow are routed through the system in separate hydrographs, making it easy to accurately calibrate the model as your data improves.
- Defects database - Include individual records for every known defect in your collection system, and set priorities for repair. Flexible data structure allows easy transfers to and from third-party maintenance programs.
- Model repair scenarios - Use defects data to generate infiltration and inflow injections. Model the effects of repairs on the system by "turning off" defects, either by priority level or projected date of repair.
- Model storm scenarios - You can model the impact of individual storms on a sanitary system using Rational, SCS, or Hydrographic True Simulation methods. You can direct a portion of the infiltration from a storm into the system as rapid infiltration through a separate drainage layer.
- Individual pipes - Apply inflow and/or infiltration to individual pipes, or to the entire system.
Data Input and Integration
Integration of data at all levels is extremely important to municipalities today. HydraGraphics was designed from the ground up to work in harmony with existing CAD, GIS, and database software. You'll find it extremely flexible and practical for long-term use.
- GISMaster - The HydraGraphics package comes with the graphical data interface for AutoCAD versions 12 or 13 for Windows or DOS. GISMaster is an AutoCAD "add-on" that sets standards for drawing layers and allows only the correct type of entities to be included in the drawing. GISMaster ensures that the drawing files you create will provide the right graphical information needed for hydraulic analysis.
- CAD Independent - Hydraulic analysis and tabular data structure is independent of any CAD system. Once graphical data is entered, your HydraGraphics project can be moved to most any hardware platform running Windows, including a laptop.
- Output to CAD - HydraGraphics exports the Plan view with selected associated data and color to an AutoCAD drawing exchange (DXF) file for use in any CAD program.
- Windows printing - For a chosen link, output the associated data, profiles, or hydrographs to any Windows printer. Uses standard Print Setup options.
- Cut and Paste - Copy data, profiles, hydrographs, plan views to the Windows clipboard for insertion into other Windows applications as graphics or data.
- Add fields - Add up to approximately 100 user-defined data fields to any layer database from database programs such as FoxPro or dBASE.
- Standard data format - Stores data in standard DBF and MDB format files for easy exchange and use with other data management systems. Export results or input data in DBF or text files.
PC 486/Pentium with 8 MB RAM and Microsoft Windows 3.1/95/NT.
Συνδεθείτε με τα επόμενα ενδιαφέροντα Sites και δεν θα χάσετε!
Κατάλογος εργαλείων προγραμματισμού σε Windows και για τον Web
Κατάλογος επιστημονικών προγραμμάτων της MP & Associates που είτε δεν υπάρχει αντιπρόσωπος στην Ελλάδα και έτσι τα εισάγουμε είτε υπάρχει και μπορούμε να σας τα προμηθεύσουμε μέσω αυτού
Τελευταία Ενημέρωση 27 Ιουλίου 2004 - Last Revised on July 27th 2004
Copyright 1998-2005 MP & Associates - Φορμίωνος 119-121 - ΑΘΗΝΑ 16121 - Τηλ: (210) 7600955 - Fax: (210) 7600956