The Log Edit program can edit and add to all of a log’s data, including
curve scales, headers, formation data, and check shot data, as well as the
actual curve data itself. Curve data can be edited as text or graphically.
Six different log file formats can be imported and data can be exported in
any of 25 formats.
- Easy GUI interface and a full help system.
- Import data from Digi-Rule, Century, LAS, Petrorep, QCTech or USGS
- Export data in one of 23 log file formats, or as a DXF, CGM or
HPGL/2 plot. Files can be exported in batch mode.
- Edit either the text form of curve data, using the keyboard, or the
graphic curve itself, using the mouse. Edit the main scale and
off-scales. Even edit the type of curve and log, including API numbers.
- Edit the log header information, including additional information
- Edit check shot data in one or two way time.
- Edit formation top data, including names, depths, lithology and
additional information. Special codes can be defined and used for tops,
for such conditions as erosion or not being reached. Top data can be
exported in one of four file formats.
- Plot at any scale, with user defined measurement grids, depth grids,
and off-scale wrapping. Log Edit can support Eastern Block grids and
- Convert between imperial and metric units, filter spikes, correct SP
shifts and convert the data to different scales. Delete a range of data
or clip to maximum and minimum values.
- Log Edit has a powerful mathematical value conversion feature that
will allow you to easily define formulae for manipulating the curve, to
correct for logging errors or to perform analyses.
- Merge curve data or create composite curves.
This program is included when you purchase CrossLog,
CrossLog Suite, FastLog,
Synth or Synth Suite.