is designed to help you easily prepare an effective Risk Management
Plan that meets all the requirements of the 112(r) Risk Management
Program. RMP View guides you through the analysis of off site
consequences of accidental releases of substances regulated under
section 112(r) of the Clean Air Act.
RMP View is the easiest way to meet all the requirements of the
112(r) Risk Management Program!
Some of the many features you will find in RMP View include:
- Guidance wizards take you step-by-step through preparing your
Risk Management Plan saving you time and increasing
- Report-ready output is provided with the option for electronic
submission for fast and easy submittal of your Risk Management
plan to the EPA.
- RMP View gives you control over Inventory Management and
- Program level applicability, emergency response and accident
history are all easily produced in RMP View.
- Worst-case and alternative release scenarios are easily
prepared along with automatic calculation of toxic
- The program checks valid ranges for all entry fields which
will help save you time by preventing incorrect entries.
- Interfaces with SLAB View allow for modeling results to be
seamlessly integrated into your Risk Management Plan. Ideal for
Off site Consequence Analysis!
- RMP View comes with an extensive database of toxic materials
that will save you time and make your modeling project
- The graphical output capabilities of RMP View can help you
create impressive presentations of your model results. Visualize
the affected area by importing site maps in a variety of file
- Context-sensitive "Help that really helps" which includes
status bar tips and full-blown on-line Help.
- RMP View User Guide uses pictures and graphical information to
assist you in quickly grasping the manual's contents.
RMP View comes with a one year of free upgrades and one year of
technical support. You will be able to perform like an expert in no
Requirements: 486/Pentium with at least 8 MB of available hard
disk space and 8 MB of RAM. Windows 3.1/95/NT.