|OLE Capable Sieve and Hydrometer
SieveGraph allows you to produce professional
quality, highly customized graphs of sieve and
SieveGraph New Features
- Improved Data Entry -- Spreadsheet-style
data entry interface simplifies data input. Enter data
as weight retained and percent passing is calculated
- Improved Clipboard Support -- Data entry is
simplified with clipboard support for cut/copy/paste
of samples and graph pages.
- Polynomial Curve-Fitting for Lines --
Provides high-quality lines fit to data points with
- Calculation of D10 and other size for a given
percent -- Calculate the Dx (size at which x
percent passes) and easily display on graphs and
- Support for Unicode character sets.
- Unlimited number of samples per graph.
- Import/export of tab-delimited ASCII text
- Unlimited number of graphs per document (prints
one graph per page).
- Print graphs with choice of page margins, headers,
footers, and graph borders.
- Insert SieveGraph plots into OLE containers such
as Word or Excel.
- Set graph text in almost any language.
- Display a text annotation on each graph in a
moveable and customizable text box.
- Display individual sample labels or a moveable,
customizable legend key, or both.
- Up to 20 sieve/hydrometer sizes per sample.
- Plot sieve labels and corresponding sizes at the
top of each graph.
- Select fonts, colors, and line styles for each
- Extremely easy to use and very fast program
- Set maximum and minimum particle sizes for
- Display a unique title for each graph.
- Easy-to-use Windows features such as print
- Context-sensitive on-line
Display a Table of Common Soil
Classifications with Each Graph. Choose from:
- Unified Soils Classification System
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- U.S Bureau of Public Roads
- American Society for Testing and Materials
- American Association for State Highway and
SieveGraph Integrates Easily
with Your Current Geotechnical Data Management
SieveGraph is designed to work with your
existing geotechnical data management software.
SieveGraph is fully controllable by Ole Automation. You
can programmatically open files, add, change, or save
data from other Windows applications written in
languages such as Microsoft Visual Basic, Borland Delphi
or C++ Builder, all leading Windows C/C++ compilers.
Send data to SieveGraph through automation or by
creating a tab-delimited ASCII text file that SieveGraph
can import. You can add menu commands to execute other
applications from SieveGraph. SieveGraph includes
written documentation of all objects and methods exposed
by automation. Code examples for connecting to
SieveGraph from Microsoft Visual C++ applications are
||This is the SieveGraph main window
(annotations illustrating features have been added
using MS Word) (23865 bytes|
||You can embed SieveGraph plots in OLE
container applications such as Microsoft Excel
(shown here), other Microsoft Office applications,
Corel WordPerfect Suite, and many other products
(28048 bytes) |
||SieveGraph supports full printing and print
preview with choice of page margins, headers,
footers, and graph borders (24587 bytes)