Aquifer Step-Drawdown Test Analysis
Everyone performs Step-Drawdown Tests but few people know how to analyze the data. Analyzing step-drawdown tests requires the use of complex graphical techniques which are not widely taught. StepMaster uses graphical analysis methods to analyze step-drawdown tests quickly and reliably. No other program is designed specifically for Step-Drawdown like StepMaster.
Test Analysis Methods:
All Aquifer Testing Software Features
- Common menus and dialogs through all programs
- Full print and print preview of graphs and reports with choice of margins and borders
- Graphs with multiple fonts, choice of colors, symbols, graph axes and additional options
- Display of many calculation results in moveable, customizable text boxes
- Drag-and-Drop matching of type curves with virtually instantaneous type curve display
- Extensive ability to exclude unwanted data points from analysis
- Easy import of data logger files in a variety of formats without editing
- Import AQTESOLV for DOS files
- Complete choice of units for data entry or display
- User-defined units for transmissivity, hydraulic conductivity, and well discharge rate
- Substitute any graph text with a user-defined expressions, allowing for display of graphs in almost any language
- Option to eliminate alternate or duplicate drawdown values to reduce data set size
StepMaster Special Features
- Analyze step-drawdown tests with up to twelve different pumping rates
- Analyze test with increasing or decreasing discharge of variable duration
- Estimate aquifer transmissivity, storativity, linear and non-linear well loss coefficients
- Develop equations to estimate well drawdown at any pumping rate
- Arithmetic, semi-log, and log-log graphs
- Seven pre-loaded example data sets
- Create tables of Eden-Hazel H or Birsoy-Summers adjusted time, and automatically load them into a spreadsheet
- Extensive ability to exclude unwanted data or steps with on-screen control panel and mouse
Infinite Extent, Super Slug and StepMaster
Designed for Real-World Use - These products are designed with real-world use in mind. Super Slug accepts and graphs the most unusual data sets and even accepts data from slug tests with oscillating water levels. Infinite Extent includes calculators for common hydrogeologic calculations including radius of influence, steady-state drawdown, and transmissivity by specific capacity. StepMaster is the most comprehensive step-test analysis available on computers today and allows extensive masking of unwanted data or even entire steps.
Customizable Graphs - All three programs have improved graphs with display in multiple fonts, choice of colors, symbols, and axis scales. Graphs can be printed or displayed in print preview with choice of margins and borders, copied to the clipboard, or saved as a bitmap file. Many calculation results are displayed in moveable customizable text boxes. Any graph text can be substituted with a user-defined expression allowing for display in almost any language.
Easily Import Data Logger Files - All aquifer test packages feature import of ASCII text data logger files without prior editing. Both single column and multiple column formats are accepted.
Ease of Use - All programs feature such essential Windows features such as full print and print preview, recent file lists, saved Window placement on exit, saved Windows settings, status bar with menu hints, and an extensive context-sensitive on-line help complete with mathematical formulas. Each program also includes preloaded example files to help get you started.
PC 486/Pentium with 4 MB RAM and Microsoft Windows 3.1/Windows95/Windows NT.
Συνδεθείτε με τα επόμενα ενδιαφέροντα Sites και δεν θα χάσετε!
Κατάλογος εργαλείων προγραμματισμού σε Windows και για τον Web
Κατάλογος επιστημονικών προγραμμάτων της MP & Associates που είτε δεν υπάρχει αντιπρόσωπος στην Ελλάδα και έτσι τα εισάγουμε είτε υπάρχει και μπορούμε να σας τα προμηθεύσουμε μέσω αυτού
Τελευταία Ενημέρωση 27 Ιουλίου 2004 - Last Revised on July 27, 2004
Copyright 1998-2005 MP & Associates - Φορμίωνος 119-121 - ΑΘΗΝΑ 16121 - Τηλ: (210) 7600955 - Fax: (210) 7600956