Borehole Log Plotting for Windows
New Version 2.0 Features for WinLoG
- Importation and editing of geophysical logs (current formats supported include Mount Soprius, LAS, and ASCII). Either one or two logs can be displayed in each column with no limit to the number of data points.
- The logs can now be exported as a bitmap to the clipboard or a file.
- Logs can be exported to AutoCAD DXF format files.
- The number of soil symbols supported has been expanded from 18 to 360 through the use of soil symbol libraries.
- An Undo button has been added to the Toolbar to provide up to 20 levels of undo.
- The specification and drawing of monitoring wells has been changed to allow for greater control and accuracy in their display. Specify varying pipe size and hole diameters, as well as top and bottom fittings for each pipe section.
- Paragraph text blocks can be added anywhere in logs, templates, or legends. Can specify a frame around the text block as well as foreground and background colors.
- New templates can be created by specifying the header, footer, number of columns, and page size.
- Specify the line style and thickness between columns.
- Specify the line type for each sample.
- The background colors for the header, footer, and column blocks can be specified separately.
- Specify the start depth of the log (does not need to be zero).
- Customized legends can be created, edited, and saved.
- Up to 10 bitmaps (for logos, site maps, etc.) can be added to a template or legend.
- The soil type can be shown in a graphic column over the sample interval only.
- Improved features for graphs include more line styles and titles.
- The number of soil layers has been expanded to 100.
- The number of headers and footers has been increased to 20.
WinLoG can be used to quickly and easily create, edit, and print borehole logs. Logs can be in color or black and white. The user-friendly graphical Windows interface displays the borehole log as it is changed and shows exactly how the log will look when printed.
Borehole logs can be quickly created, edited, and stored in individual files. Each borehole log can contain header and footer information, soil descriptions and symbols for soil layers, sample data, monitoring well data, and numerous customized graphs and text columns. Once entered, borehole logs can be copied using a toolbar button; copies can then be edited and saved to represent other boreholes on the site. WinLoG supports the importing of a wide variety of geophysical logs.
Templates are used to specify the formatting of the borehole log. Each template consists of a header, footer and several columns. Several templates are included with the program. These templates can be easily customized to display the different header and footer titles, number and type of columns, fonts, and colors. In addition, the location and size of the template information can be easily changed using the mouse. Page setup can be adjusted for orientation and paper size for each template.
Column Information: Up to 20 columns per template can be used to represent depths, elevations, soil symbols, soil descriptions, samples, well data, graphs, text, or geophysical logs. The number, order and type of columns can be easily customized for each template.
Title Information: Up to 9 footer and 15 header titles can be specified per template. Titles are displayed when entering log data.
Logo Bitmap File: Company logos can be imported into templates, sized and positioned.
Fonts: Use any Windows fonts and specify the size, color and attributes for the headers, footers, soil descriptions, and text.
Soil Type Pattern: Select soil patterns for each layer from previously defined bitmaps. Foreground and background colors can be chosen for each layer. The soil patterns can easily be customized.
Graph Data: Enter up to 10 graphs per log, with up to 50 points per graph. The depths and graphs values can be easily edited. Graphs can be used to display information such as concentrations, water contents, shear strength, resistivity, or any other measured property with depth. In addition, double graphs can be displayed which show two independent graph values with depth.
Well Data: Well information can be easily entered for each log; up to 5 wells can be entered. Depths of risors and screens and type of packing can be entered using several bitmap patterns. In addition, the background and foreground colors can be specified for each well layer. The water depth, top and bottom caps can also be represented.
Sample Information: Enter up to 50 soil samples per borehole log. Specify the depth, length, type, N-value (blows/ft) recovery and other data for each sample. The sample type and recovery can be displayed either as text or graphically. N-values can be automatically plotted as a Standard Penetration graph.
Soil Description: Enter up to 50 soil layers per log with depths and descriptions. Each soil layer can be assigned a different soil symbol which can be specified with a different font and color.
Networks: Compatible with any Windows network. Files can easily be shared across the network.
Graphical User Interface
- Pull-down menus and status line
- Toolbar for most commonly-used commands
- Multiple window (open file) support
- On-line context-sensitive help
- Support for all Windows fonts, printers, and displays
- Windows-network compatible
- Standard Windows file open, save, and print commands
- No limit on the maximum depth of a borehole log
- Up to 50 soil layers and descriptions
- Each soil layer can have an optional title
- Symbols for each soil layer can be selected from numerous previously defined bitmaps
- Foreground and background colors can be specified for each soil symbol
- Up to 50 soil samples; each sample has a start depth, length, type, blows/ft, and recovery
- Up to 5 monitoring wells can be specified; entry is specified by selected bitmaps for risers and screens
- Water depth and surface protection are automatically drawn on the monitoring well
- Up to 10 graphs per log with up to 50 depths per graph; graphs can be used to represent shear strength, water content, hydraulic conductivity, concentrations, etc.
- Up to 10 text columns per log with up to 50 depths per column; text columns can be used to specify remarks, lab testing, boring method, etc.
- Up to 15 header titles can be specified for each template; header titles are then displayed when entering and printing log data
- Up to 8 footer titles can be specified for each template
- Up to 10 columns can be used in each template
- Columns can be for depth, elevation, soil symbol, soil description, sample data, well data, graphs, or text
- Up to 10 section titles can be specified; each section can include any number of columns
- Font and text color can be specified separately for headers, header titles, footers, footer titles, columns, column titles, section titles, and logos
- Company logos can be imported as bitmaps
486/Pentium running Windows 3.1 or higher with 4 MB RAM.
Συνδεθείτε με τα επόμενα ενδιαφέροντα Sites και δεν θα χάσετε!
Κατάλογος εργαλείων προγραμματισμού σε Windows και για τον Web
Κατάλογος επιστημονικών προγραμμάτων της MP & Associates που είτε δεν υπάρχει αντιπρόσωπος στην Ελλάδα και έτσι τα εισάγουμε είτε υπάρχει και μπορούμε να σας τα προμηθεύσουμε μέσω αυτού
Τελευταία Ενημέρωση 27 Ιουλίου 2004 - Last Revised on July 27, 2004
Copyright 1998-2005 MP & Associates - Φορμίωνος 119-121 - ΑΘΗΝΑ 16121 - Τηλ: (210) 7600955 - Fax: (210) 7600956