Μοντέλο Μεταφοράς Ρύπων για Windows
WinTRAN couples the steady-state ground-water flow model from WinFLOW with a contaminant transport model. The transport model has the feel of an analytic model but is actually an embedded finite-element simulator. The finite-element transport model is constructed automatically by the software but displays numerical criteria (Peclet and Courant numbers) to allow the user to avoid numerical or mass balance problems.
Contaminant mass may be injected or extracted using any of the analytic elements, including wells, ponds, and linesinks. In addition, constant concentration elements have been added. WinTRAN displays both head and concentration contours and concentration may be plotted versus time at selected monitoring locations. The transport model includes the effects of dispersion, linear sorption (retardation), and first-order decay.
WinTRAN aids in risk assessment calculations by displaying the concentration over time at receptor or observation locations. You simply click to define an observation point and run the simulation. WinTRAN will display the breakthrough curves after the simulation is finished.
- Simulates steady-state flow and transient transport in confined and unconfined aquifers.
- Simulates effects of wells, linesinks, ponds, and constant concentration sources.
- 32-bit software uses all memory available to Windows.
- Supports Windows V3.1 (with Win32s), Windows NT, and Windows 95.
- Displays Peclet and Courant criteria during transport simulation.
- Displays mass balance error during simulation.
- Contours concentration at user-specified time steps during simulation.
- Plot concentration vs. Time at observation points.
- Velocities computed either analytically or using finite-element flow model.
- Maps may be printed using any Windows device driver.
- WYSIWYG printing with print preview and user-defined margins.
- Full context-sensitive help system (the entire manual is on-line).
- All other features are the same as WinFLOW (except transient flow model).
WinTRAN is, by far, the easiest contaminant transport model to use, especially since it is a true Windows program. It is unique in that it provides you with a sophisticated finite-element transport model that works like an analytic model. All of the finite-element mesh design chores go on behind the scenes, freeing you to work on the conceptual model and to try different solutions to your problem. WinTRAN incorporates the steady-state flow model from WinFLOW and, therefore, looks very much like WinFLOW.
The primary differences between WinFLOW and WinTRAN are the following:
If you plan to do a lot of flow simulation work in addition to transport, we recommend purchasing both models and we have provided special pricing considerations to allow you to obtain both models cost-effectively.
- WinTRAN requires substantially more memory than WinFLOW and thus on some systems (< 8 MB of RAM) it will be slower.
- WinTRAN does not have WinFLOW's transient flow model.
PC running Microsoft Windows 3.1 or higher and 2.5 MB hard disk space. A math coprocessor is recommended.
Συνδεθείτε με τα επόμενα ενδιαφέροντα Sites και δεν θα χάσετε!
Κατάλογος εργαλείων προγραμματισμού σε Windows και για τον Web
Κατάλογος επιστημονικών προγραμμάτων της MP & Associates που είτε δεν υπάρχει αντιπρόσωπος στην Ελλάδα και έτσι τα εισάγουμε είτε υπάρχει και μπορούμε να σας τα προμηθεύσουμε μέσω αυτού
Τελευταία Ενημέρωση 27 Ιουλίου 2004 - Last Revised on July 27, 2004
Copyright 1998-2005 MP & Associates - Φορμίωνος 119-121 - ΑΘΗΝΑ 16121 - Τηλ: (210) 7600955 - Fax: (210) 7600956