MP & Associates
Κατάλογος Επιστημονικού Λογισμικού
Στην κατηγορία αυτή των προγραμμάτων περιλαμβάνονται προγράμματα που βοηθούν την επίλυση προβλημάτων μηχανικών. Αναλυτικά περιλαμβάνονται τα παρακάτω προγράμματα:
- Tο καλύτερο και πιό προηγμένο λογισμικό στα ηλιακά συστήματα, το T*SOL ®
προσφέρεται τώρα στην αγγλική έκδοση 2.0. Εχει αναπτυχθεί για να βοηθά μηχανικούς,
σχεδιαστές και ειδικούς για την ενέργεια στον σχεδιασμό, την ανάλυση και την
προσομοίωση θερμικών ηλιακών συστημάτων, ενώ παράλληλα το T*SOL χρησιμοποιείται
από πανεπιστήμια και ερευνητικά ινστιτούτα.
- Analyze performance of electric-powered model airplanes and gliders. Optimize rate of climb, airspeed and flight duration. Detailed help screens explain inputs and results. Features database of 225 motors and 53 airfoils.
- Control system modeling and simulation tool for engineers and analysts. Contains over 380 classical control blocks for Extend. Use graphical control blocks to build full function, interactive models. Includes Euler-forward/reverse, trapezoidal integration or solution by 2-6 ordered, ordinary differential equations, Adams' predicto-corrector, Adams-Bashforth and Runge-Kutta. Requires Extend.
- A library of 21 design engineer programs such as belt length, spring design, layout of flat patterns, three gear design, conveyor design etc. Useful for engineers involved with fabrication, job shops and machine shops.
- Build/analyze thermodynamic processes graphically! Results are presented graphically and tabularly. Precesses include Turbine, Compressor, Heat Exchanger, Diffuser, Nozzle, Equilibrium Chemistry, Adiabatic and Isothermal Pipe Loss, Irreversible Flow, Rayleigh, Shock, Evaporation, Condensation, Mixing, Separation, Orifice, Isothermal, Isentropic, Isochoric, Isobaric, Polytropic.
- A library of 26 different hydraulics and fluid mechanics programs. Includes valves, piping size, activator, volume in conical vessels, flow through pumps, horse power, and time required to empty different shaped vessels, etc.
- Computerized maintenance management system. Includes equipment information, preventative maintenance, work order system, labor, vendor, etc. Interfaces with barcoding, CAD and imaging.
Roark's Formulas for Stress & Strain, Volume 1: Straight Beams and Bars Electronic Book
- Mathematical (numeric, symbolic, graphical) computation system with extensive programming facilities, more than 2,500 functions, 2D/3D color graphics and animation. Display and prints in standard math notation. Used world-wide by engineers, scientists and mathematicians.
Win, Mac, UNIX
Theory and Selected Problems of Thermodynamics Electronic Book
- Includes column buckling and elastic stability, stress force and deflection for beams, section properties (moment of inertia, plastic section modules etc.), combined loading problems, non-isotropic material stress analysis, collapse loads with plastic hinge locations for straight beams; stress, strain and deformation for axisymmetric loading and eccentric loading, vibration and natural frequencies, stress concentrations factors, torsional loading problems, combined stress formulas and infinite-length beam analysis. Requires Mathcad.
- Topics include properties of ideal and rewal gases, the first and second laws of thermodynamics, energy and enthalpy, reversible work and availability, power and refrigeration vapor cycles, rankine cycle, rehgeat cycle, supercritical rankine cycle, vapor refrigeration cycle, absorption, regenerative gas turbine cycle, otto cycle, Dual cycle, Brayton cycle, gas refrigeration cycle and combustion. Requires Mathcad.
Tech Cats Databases
- Calculates the roll length, thickness or diameter based on available data. It will also calculate the weight of the roll based on the density of the material. Applications are coil, metal stock and more.
TK Solver 2.0
- Easy-to-use databases to organize a Technical Catalog Library system. Choose from Mechanical Engineering Products (10.000 entries), Manufacturing/Industrial production (11.000), Materials/materials Processing (2.300), Pneumatic/Hydraulic Products (1.600), Electrical/Electronic Products (3.300), Instrumentation/Scientific Products (1.900). Includes 20.000 company/catalog listings referenced to the 8.500 search word index. Search by keyword, state, city or zip code. Quarterly updates.
TK Solver Heat Transfer
- Enhanced environment for engineers and scientists that solves problems forward and backward. This rule-based system can be used as an algebraic problem-solving tool, mathematical model builder and knowledge management system.
Unit Conversion System
- Comprehensive software tool for thermodynamic analysis. Includes over 250 models. This powerful application is based upon the third edition of "Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer" by Incropera and DeWitt.
DOS, Win, Mac, UNIX
- Allows conversion between English and Metric units. Intended for engineers, physisists, students, technicians, draftsmen, housewives or anyone interested in properly converting to the metric system. Categories include length, time, mass, temperature, electric current and luminous intensity. Also performs currency conversion for over 20 different countries. Has a built-in calculator
Τελευταία Ενημέρωση 9 Νοεμβρίου 2005 - Last Revised on November 9th 2005
Συνδεθείτε με τα επόμενα ενδιαφέροντα Sites και δεν θα χάσετε!