MP & Associates
Κατάλογος Επιστημονικού Λογισμικού
Χαρτογραφία & ΓΣΠ (GIS)
Στην κατηγορία αυτή των προγραμμάτων περιλαμβάνονται προγράμματα για την ανάλυση και παρουσίαση γεωγραφικών πληροφοριών. Αναλυτικά περιλαμβάνονται τα παρακάτω προγράμματα:
- MFworks provides a powerful suite of analytical and modelling capabilities with a user-friendly interface. MFworks is perfect for new and experienced GIS users who are interested in creating their own solutions to spatial analysis problems.
- Surfer is a full-function 3D surface modeling package. The sophisticated interpolation engine transforms your scattered X,Y,Z data into publication-quality maps. Surfer excels at creating contour, vector, shaded relief, image, post, and 3D wireframe maps. Multiple maps can be overlaid to quickly identify trends in your data. A powerful worksheet and extensive import capabilities make it easy to import your data. Surfer is used extensively for terrain modeling, landscape visualization, surface analysis, gridding, volumetrics, 2D map generation, and much, much more.
- Visualize geographic data by creating maps from spreadsheet data. Includes boundary files of the World, States, Counties, Highways, 3Digit zip code, centers and cities. Customized symbols, fill patterns and colors. Automatic legend creation.
- Flexible digitizing program that accepts points, lines, curves and polygons, performs a variety of calculations and supports many popular digitizing tablets.
- Low-cost, full-function, desktop mapping view, query and analysis tool that links your data to a map. Provides powerful visualization and analysis tools tha can help you. Analyze maps, census data, customer files and images in an integrated way.
- Highly rated by PC Week and InfoWorld. ATLAS GIS is a sophisticated desktop geographic information system that is both affordable and easy to operate. Turn statistics and tabular data into meaningful, easy-to-understand information for decision making. Combines a powerful DBMS with easy-to-use presentation and drawing tools, allowing you to see, analyze and present data in the most effective and compelling manner.
- Turns spreadsheet or database information into dazzling maps that bring out meaning in your data. An affordable and easy-to-use presentation for geographical data.
- Geographic data analysis and presentation program that features a database manager that links files with up to 250 map layers, including street files. Ideal for users who want to manage and present data with a geographic twist.
- Enables ATLAS GIS to customize Atlas GIS and Atlas Pro. A Visual Basic-based programming language that allows users to add new functions and customized menus, automate repetitive tasks and more.
- A geography program that includes sophisticated mapping tools and 9 automatic projections including pictorial, mercator, McBride-Thomas Equal Area, Miller cylindrical, Albers Conic Equal Area, Lambert Conformal Conic, Equidistant Conic, Azimuthal Equidistant and Azimuthal Equal Area. Includes map files for the world and 50 US states; supports classes, layers, drawing tools, editing tools, color and Adobe fonts. Excellent Import and export.
- Mapping program that works with STATlab that lets you analyze geographic data. Create thematic, contour and centroid maps. Geocoding and pinpointing. Display statisticalgraphs on your maps.
- Easy-to-use mapmaking utility. Customize global, national or regional scale maps with precise lat/lon locations. Assign custom names, categories, contours and geopolitical borders. Postscript output.
- Easy-to-use and low cost mapping program for the visualization and analysis of geographic data. Particularly well suited for dealing with lists of ZIP=code based data. GeoQuery Plus also available.
- Contour mapping and analysis for the Mac.
- Customize and print high-quality maps of any area in the country. Create overlay files to place your own information on maps for an unlimited variety of business applications.
- MapInfo add-on that displays photographic images and scanned documents geocoded to oblects on your vector maps. Just point and click with your mouse on either the map object or the associated database record.
- Integrates database information with maps. Uses databases, spreadsheets and delimited ASCII files without importing them. Includes world, country, state maps and more. Network version available.
Maps and Data
- Visualize your Dbase data. MapPlan links Dbase maps and displays data in relation to a location or region. Analyze trends, spot opportunities and see geographic relationships. Easy to use and highly flexible. Import/export DLG, DXF or CGM.
- Analyze information and make presentations using maps. Create point maps to show information to zip code location, create thematic maps with colors and annotations. Search data and code it using special symbols.
R2V for Windows
- MapInfo add-in that automatically creates map grids in any projection for area data analysis and grid cell map objects to link to aerial photos or other map images.
- Fully automatic raster to vector conversion. Complete vector editor. Supports bi-level, grayscale and color image types in TIFF and SPOT. Exports vector to DXF, MapInfo, ARC/INFO and other formats.
- Gridding, contouring, polynomial trend analysis and 3D perspective diagrams. Contour, color and pattern maps with overlays. Translates UTM to lat/long. Export in BNA, DXF, PICT or EPS.
- Gridding, contouring, polynomial trend analysis and 3D perspective diagrams. Gridding with faults, universal kriging and semivariogram. Contour, color and pattern maps with overlays. Translates UTM to lat/long. Export in BNA, DXF, PICT or EPS.
Συνδεθείτε με τα επόμενα ενδιαφέροντα Sites και δεν θα χάσετε!
Τελευταία Ενημέρωση 30 Μαρτίου 2010 - Last Revised on March 30th 2010