MP & Associates
Κατάλογος Επιστημονικού Λογισμικού
Στην κατηγορία αυτή των προγραμμάτων περιλαμβάνονται προγράμματα για την επίλυση μηχανολογικών προβλημάτων. Αναλυτικά περιλαμβάνονται τα παρακάτω προγράμματα:
- Tο καλύτερο και πιό προηγμένο λογισμικό στα ηλιακά συστήματα, το T*SOL ® προσφέρεται τώρα στην αγγλική έκδοση 4.02. Εχει αναπτυχθεί για να βοηθά μηχανικούς, σχεδιαστές και ειδικούς για την ενέργεια στον σχεδιασμό, την ανάλυση και την προσομοίωση θερμικών ηλιακών συστημάτων, ενώ παράλληλα το T*SOL χρησιμοποιείται από πανεπιστήμια και ερευνητικά ινστιτούτα.
- Combine TK Solver with any of the following applications: Roark & Young on TK, TK Solver Heat Transfer or Dynamics & Vibration Mode Shape Analysis.
Mac, UNIX, Win
- Sketch geometry and apply constraints/dimensions, your sketch is redrawn automatically to scale. Apollonius automatically calculates angles, distances, areas, etc. Change any dimension and your sketch is instantly updated.
ARGUS Meshmaker Pro
- General purpose finite difference pre-processor for numerical modeling of continuum mechanical problems for engineers who do not require finite element meshes. Create grids using an interactive tool palette.
- General purpose finite difference pre-processor for numerical modeling of continuum mechanical problems. Create grids using an interactive tool palette.
- Software for solving mechanical engineering problems.
C-CASLab + Extend
- Control system modeling and simulation tool for engineers and analysts. Contains over 380 classical control blocks for Extend. Use graphical control blocks to build full function, interactive models. Includes Euler-forward/reverse, trapezoidal integration or solution by 2-6 ordered, ordinary differential equations, Adams' predicto-corrector, Adams-Bashforth and Runge-Kutta. Requires Extend.
- Controls systems modeling and simulation computer-aided engineering tool set that includes more than 380 classical control blocks, compatible with Extend. Dialog boxes for each block are designed for easy variable entry. Includes Euler-forward, Euler reverse, trapezoidal integration or solution by 2-6 ordered, ordinary differential equations, Adams' predictor-corrector, Adams-Bashforth and Runge-Kutta.
- World's largest known compilation of Computer Aided Analytical Solutions for Engineers. This computerized handbook provides over 5,000 numerical and graphical solutions for structural and mechanical engineering.
Dynamics & Vibration Analysis
- Powerful and easy-to-use design mechanism, analysis, animation and optimization tool. Stand-alone or interface with CAD systems.
- An application based upon "Formulas for Natural Frequency and Mode Shape" by Dr. Robert D. Blevins, helps you analyze the vibration of structures in minutes instead of hours.
- Transient, pulsed and steady-state prediction of temperature versus time in structures cooled by solid heat conduction. An easy approximate technique requiring intuitive remodeling using analytically tractable but versatile topologies.
Graphic Robot Simulator 2.0
- A library of 101 engineering programs that turn your calculating hours into minutes. It includes programs that deal with mechanical structural and industrial engineering, hydraulics/fluid mechanics, design and shop math etc. Supports English/Metric units and serves as an excellent design/redesign tool.
Mathcad Building Structural Design: Reinforced Concrete and Strutural Steel Applications
- Created specifically to support courses in introductory robotics as a complement to lab experiments with actual robots. Key concepts include robot definition as a chain of links, joint and Cartesian spaces, homogeneous transformations and programming by defining motion sequences.
- Includes analysis of simple beams and beams with end moments, section properties of composite steel beams, built-up steel sections, and reinforced concrete sections, structural steel and reinforced concrete columns, effective length factors, critical loads and moment magnification, continuous reinforced concrete beams and slabs, reinforced concrete flat plates, spread footings and pile caps, retaining walls and anchored bulkheads, reinforced concrete material properties and more. Requires Mathcad.
DOS, Mac, Win
Mathcad Building Thermal Analysis Electronic Book
- Calculates dozens of design parameters including standard/operating center distance, normal backlash and profile contact ratio. Outside, pitch and root diameter can be derived along with normal tooth thickness for both driver and driven gears.
Mathcad Machine Design & Analysis from Hicks Electronic Book
- Topics in steady-state heat conduction in multi-layered walls and pipes, transient heat conduction in buildings, heat conduction using finite difference method, periodic heat flow in walls, convection and infiltration in rooms, radiation heat transfer in buildings, solar radiation, psychrometry and thermal comfort, building thermal control and more. Requires Mathcad.
Win, DOS, Mac
Mathcad Mechanical Engineering
- Topics include torque, horsepower, efficiency, reactions and bending moments, torsion, speed of gears, force ratios, operating life analysis, helical compression, deflection, spring rate, cutting speeds, economical cutting speeds and more. Requires Mathcad.
Win, DOS, Mac
Mathcad Roark's Formulas for Stress & Strain, Volume 1-4
- Topics include critical speed, heat exchange problems, shaft design, pressure drop through pipes, heat transfer of a fin, free convection from plates, flow through orifices, bolt loads, stresses in springs, shrink and press fit stress, compressors and pumps. Requires Mathcad.
Win, DOS, Mac
Mathcad Roark's Formulas for Stress & Strain, Volume 1: Straight Beams and Bars Electronic Book
- Includes Volume's 1 through 4.. Requires Mathcad.
Mathcad Roark's Formulas for Stress & Strain, Volume 2: Curved Beams Electronis Book
- Incudes column buckling and elastic stability, stress force and deflection for beams, section properties (moment of inertia, plastic section modulus, etc.) combined loading problems, non-isotropic material stress analysis, collapse loads with plastic hinge locations for straight beams, stress, strain and deformation for axisymmetric loading and eccentric loading, vibration and natural frequencies, stress concentrations factors, torsional loading problems, combined stress formulas and infinite-length beam analysis. Requires Mathcad.
Mathcad Roark's Formulas for Stress & Strain, Volume 3: Plates
- Includes curved beam cross-section properties: distance to centroidal axis and neutral axis and stress ratio; stress, force and deflection for curved beams in bending torsion rings and arches; section properties including moments of inertia and plastic section moduli; torsional loading problems, buckling of curved columns, distortion of tubular sections and beam analysis for a varying section. Requires Mathcad.
Mathcad Roark's Student Edition: Straight Beams and Bars Electronic Book
- Incudes stresses and deflection of flat plates, circular plates, rectangular plates and triangular plates. Discontinuity analysis results at the junction of shells and plates; discontinuity stresses, radial displacements, bending moments, shear forces, torsional rotation, loadings at junctions of shells and plates, internal external pressure, axial load forces, hydrostatistic linear variance pessure, high low speed rotation, natural frequencies of plates, buckling of plates and sections, moments, shear forces and slope changes. Stress concentrations. Requires Mathcad.
Mathcad Mechanical Engineering 1: Structural Design Applications Pack
- Includes properties of planar sections, tension, compression, shear and combined stresses in structural members, flexure of straight beams under simple and simultaneuous loading, torsional and deformation stresses, stress concentration factors, plastic analysis and column buckling/elastic stability. Requires Mathcad.
Mathcad Mechanical Engineering 2 Machine Design, Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer Applications Pack
- Topics include pressure vessels, vessel stresses, sizing nozzles, flange stresses, loads and welds in beams and bars, composite walls, formulas for combined stress, stress in oblique planes, cylinders and wind load. Requires Mathcad.
Win, DOS, Mac
Mathcad Signal Processing Function Pack
- Topics include critical speeds by the Holzer Method, heat exchanger thickness, shaft design for compiining loading, pressure drop through pipes, heat transfer in a fin of rectangular profile, free convection from plates and cyl;inders, liquid flow through an orifice, bolt tightening load and stresses in helical springs, shrink and press fit stress, centrifugal compressors, centrifugal pump design and deflections in stepped shafts. Requires Mathcad.
Win, DOS, Mac
Mathcad Theory and Selected Problems of Thermodynamics Electronic Book
- Over 60 useful signal processing functions including function generators, transform analysis, spoectral analysis, time series analysis and digital filtering and filter design. Requires Mathcad.
Win, DOS, Mac
Mathcad Topics in Numerical Methods Electronic Book
- Topics include properties of ideal and rewal gases, the first and second laws of thermodynamics, energy and enthalpy, reversible work and availability, power and refrigeration vapor cycles, rankine cycle, rehgeat cycle, supercritical rankine cycle, vapor refrigeration cycle, absorption, regenerative gas turbine cycle, otto cycle, Dual cycle, Brayton cycle, gas refrigeration cycle and combustion. Requires Mathcad.
Win, DOS, Mac
- Topics include ODEs and PDEs including methods for both initial value and boundary value problems, eigenvalue problems and phase plots; integral equations and contour integration; special function evaluation including continued fraction expansion and elliptical integrals; Bessel functions and generating functions and their applications; graphical techniques such as iterated mapping for examining chaotic behavior and space curves. Requires Mathcad.
Win, DOS, Mac
- Calculates the performance of centrifugal pumps in series or in parallel in a pipeline system. Output consists of pump flow rate, discharge pressure, efficiency and horsepower at different operating points with pump performance. On-screen graphics and plots. English/Metric units; on-line help.
Tech Cats Databases
- Solves 1, 2 and 3D tolerance and stacking problems as well as statistical anaylsis. Includes a training manual on tolerance analysis.
DOS, Mac, UNIX, Win
TK Solver Heat Transfer
- Easy-to-use databases to organize a Technical Catalog Library system. Choose from Mechanical Engineering Products (10.000 entries), Manufacturing/Industrial production (11.000), Materials/materials Processing (2.300), Pneumatic/Hydraulic Products (1.600), Electrical/Electronic Products (3.300), Instrumentation/Scientific Products (1.900). Includes 20.000 company/catalog listings referenced to the 8.500 search word index. Search by keyword, state, city or zip code. Quarterly updates.
TKSolver Plus 1.1
- Comprehensive software tool for thermodynamic analysis. This powerful application is based upon the third edition of "Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer" by Incropera and DeWitt.
TK Solver Roark & Young Formulas for Stress and Strain
- An environment for engineers and scientists that solves problems forward and backward. This rule-based system can be used as an algebraic problem-solving tool, mathematical model builder and knowledge management system.
- The most widely used engineering reference in the world, "Roark's Formulas for Stress and Strain" (sixth edition) is now computerized using TK Solver. Roark and Young covers the entire range of cases from Roark's book.
- Powerful motion simulation software for engineering and animation. Joints, friction, contacts and impacts are easily handled. Numerical, variable integration methods and time step control. Easy-to-use with complete control over every object. Use equations to control any parameter. Import/export files using DXF format.
Τελευταία Ενημέρωση 10 Σεπτεμβρίου 2002 -Last Revised on July 27th 2004
Συνδεθείτε με τα επόμενα ενδιαφέροντα Sites και δεν θα χάσετε!
Copyright 1999-2002 MP & Associates
Για προτάσεις, παρατηρήσεις, διορθώσεις επικοινωνείστε μαζί μας: firstname.lastname@example.org