MP & Associates
Κατάλογος Επιστημονικού Λογισμικού
Επιστημονικοί Επεξεργαστές Κειμένου
Στην κατηγορία αυτή των προγραμμάτων περιλαμβάνονται προγράμματα για τη δημιουργία επιστημονικών κειμένων και αναφορών για δημοσίευση που περιλαμβάνουν κείμενο, τύπους και γραφικά. Αναλυτικά περιλαμβάνονται τα παρακάτω προγράμματα:
AMS Fonts in PostScript
- Add typeset quality equations to your documents. Simply point-and-click on over 275 mathematical symbols and templates to build equations, then cut-and-paste them into documents. Automatically applies the rules of mathematical typesetting for perfect equations avery time.
- The most popular American Mathematical Society math and symbol faces in PostScript form. Scale to any size, use with any application (including Textures and LATEX), at any resolution.
- Powerful WYSIWYG scientific word processor that can easily import ASCII files. Easily input formulas and edit them. ChiWriter will automatically format them. Includes 14 fonts for Greek, Foreign, Symbols, notations or you can add others..
- ChiWriter plus the TeX translator, WordPerfect converter, Chidex/Chinum and Chemistry, Electric, Russian and Eastern European font sets.
- Choose from these add-in tools for ChiWriter: font/symbol sets for chemistry, biology, biochemistry and sciemnce, electric, Russian, Eastern European. Dictionaries for medical, chemistry, biology, biochemistry and sciemnce. Index generator/Numbering utility; TeX translator; Word & WordPerfect translator.
Computer Modern Fonts
- Integrates TeX with an editor, a previewer and PostScript and QuickDraw printer drivers. Includes Computer Modern Fonts, many macros and tools, BibTeX and SliTeX. The only interactive TeX system available, text is instantly typeset and displayed.
- Computer Modern Fonts were created specially for typesetting mathematics, the 75 fonts include textbook, math and symbol faces. Adobe PostScript Type 1 format, these fonts can be used with all Macintosh applications.
- WYSIWYG mathematical editing and word processing. Mix text, mathematical notation and expressions effortlessly. Publication quality output with more than 500 special symbols. Automatic application of mathematical typesetting conventions. internet e-mail compatible.
- Create technical equations and symbols quickly and easily and place them into your word processor. Intuitive and completely WYSIWYG. Point and click on iconic templates to construct your equation, then paste into your document.
FEBTechnical Keystroke Plus
- Available in TrueType and PostScript type 1 formats, provides more than 200 scientific characters. Includes Greek letters, sub- and super-scripts, common mathematical symbols, chemical formula notation, graphing symbols, engineering characters (vectors and overbars).
- Access any font character directly from the keyboard - even extended characters. Assign characters to keyboard combinations that you choose. Already "pre-wired" FEBTechnical and FEBTechSerif. No more insert commands or character maps.
- DTP system with integrated, long document capabilities. Framemaker can manage several documents as components of a larger document, multi-document index and TOC, automatic cross-referencing and multi-platform compatibility.
MathOffice for Word
- Localization tool for Windows. Asian, Arabic, Cyrillic, Hebrew.... 175 languages for use in all Windows applications. "The only system-wide Windows tool for multi-language computing. No other Software adds so many linguistic abilities to Windows applications." (PC-Magazine Oct.94).
- Enables Maple 10 to compute and display mathematics and graphics inside MSWord documents using DDE with Maple 10 as the engine. Take full advantage of MS Word and Maple 10 without effort.
- Powerful editor with pull-down menus and symbol palettes which lets you create typesetting quality equations to be placed into word processor documents. Compatible with Mathematica, Maple, Derive, WordPerfect, Word and PageMaker.
Medical Clip Art
- Publish equations solved by DERIVE, Mathematica or Maple in TIFF, TeX, LaTeX and AmiPro formats. Can also produce Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) output.
- A collection of more than 280 professionally drawn medical illustrations. Choose from Anatomy 1 (130 images - includes Anatomical Orientations, the Skeletal System and the Muscular System). Anatomy Collection II (159 images including the Circulatory System, Respiratory System, Nervous System, Digestive System, Urogential System, Endocrine System and Sensory Organs).
PC TEX Typesetting
- incorporate technical equations and symbols quickly and easily into WP, DTP and presentation graphics programs. Entry level version of Expressionist has the features that most people who use equations need.
- For professional publishing and the power toproduce high-quality technical documents, scientific notation, mathematical formulas and tables. The next step beyond desktop publishing.
- Generates standard TeX fonts (PXL/PK) at any size from MicroPress scalable fonts. Many font effects. Includes 10 basic fonts; many more available.
- Powerful page layout program. Accommodates type size fropm 2 to 720 points in .001-point increments; tracking and kerning to a tolerance of 05 or an em space; and full text and graphic rotation to .001 of a degree.
- Next generation object-oriented scientific word processor designed specifically for technical writers that lets you edit mathematical formulas directly without the need for an equation editor with a LATEX front-end.
TwinBridge Multi-Lingual System - Chinese
- A new application category that is a revolutionary workplace environment. technical LaaTeX-based word processor which includes symbolic, graphic and numeric computational facilities of Maple. Logical document design, typesetting quality mathematical output.
TwinBridge Multi-Lingual System - Japanese
- Advanced interface software that provides Chinese character processing in Windows applications. Twinbridge lets you use Roman alphabet, European, Chinese and Japanese character sets using any version of Windows. Basic system includes 7 traditional and 4 outline bitmap fonts.
- Advanced interface software that provides Japanese character processing in Windows applications. Twinbridge lets you use Roman alphabet, European, Chinese and Japanese character sets using any version of Windows. Basic system includes 7 traditional and 4 outline bitmap fonts.
- Scientific typesetting for the 21st century. Enhanced TeX language: 35 scalable fonts with effects, equations, tables, graphics, previewer, DPMI-compatibility, foreign language support and spell checker. Supports most printers.
- Fonts include NewMath, Cyrillic, Greek, Hebrew, DingBats, IPA, APL, TT2IF and VMetaFont.
- Most advanced scientific typesetting available. Includes VTeX, 160 scalable fonts, DingBats, fax driver, TrueType support, VAMSTeX, VLaTeX, VbigTeX and foreign language support. 32-Bit.
- Scientific word processing system with WYSIWYG editing of complex documents. Includes a font editor for creating unique characters.
Συνδεθείτε με τα επόμενα ενδιαφέροντα Sites και δεν θα χάσετε!
MathType 4 for Windows
Τελευταία Ενημέρωση 9 Νοεμβρίου 2005 -Last Revised on November 9th, 2005