MP & Associates
Κατάλογος Επιστημονικού Λογισμικού
Ανάλυση Υπογείων Υδάτων (Groundwater Analysis)
Στην κατηγορία αυτή των προγραμμάτων περιλαμβάνονται προγράμματα για υδρογεωλόγους και περιβαλλοντολόγους μηχανικούς που αναλύουν υπόγειες ροές. Αναλυτικά περιλαμβάνονται τα παρακάτω προγράμματα:
- Simulate heat and solute transport in 3D groundwater flow systems with variable or constant de\nsity and viscosity.
- Groundwater Vistas (GV) is a unique groundwater modeling environment for Microsoft Windows that includes both pre and postprocessing and couples a powerful model design system with comprehensive graphical analysis tools. GV, developed by the author of ModelCad, is a model-independent graphical design system for MODFLOW and related models. In addition, GV supports the use of the PEST model-independent calibration software. The combination of PEST (a trial version is included with GV) and GV's automatic sensitivity analysis make GV a powerful calibration tool!
- Visual Groundwater combines state-of-the-art graphical tools for 3-D visualization and animation with an intuitive graphical interface that lets you easily create high-impact 3-D representations of complex site characterization data and modeling results in minutes! Visual Groundwater has been designed to meet the specialized needs of practicing groundwater professionals and environmental engineers. The intuitive graphical interface provides interactive visualization capabilities for manipulating and rotating multiple three-dimensional data sets such as:
- CTRAN/W is part of an integrated suite of five geotechnical software packages used by practicing engineers for the analysis and design of a wide variety of structures and by universities for teaching and research. The five software packages for geotechnical modeling in the Microsoft Windows environment are: SLOPE/W for slope stability, SEEP/W for groundwater seepage, CTRAN/W for contaminant transport, SIGMA/W for stress and deformation, TEMP/W for geothermal analysis. CTRAN/W models contaminant transport through soil and rock. The comprehensive formulation of CTRAN/W makes it possible to analyze a wide range of problems. Problems may be as simple as tracking particles in response to the movement of water or as complex as analyzing processes involving diffusion, dispersion, adsorption, and radioactive decay.
- Drill Guide is the ultimate tool for site D investigation and assessment. Using the same expert system variogram generation and geostatistical capabilities found in EVS, Drill Guide will not only analyze and provide graphical representations of your data, but it will guide your site investigations.
- SiteView allows you to visualize almost any environmental data, from groundwater and air dispersion plumes to marine and surface-water contamination to geological or geotechnical drilling samples, all in true 3D. It transforms base maps, geoscience information, and chemical sample data into compelling, highly rendered, and colorcoded images of your site. Yet SiteView is easy to use and accepts data in simple spreadsheet format and from most drafting systems. Designed for the environmental professional, SiteView is a perfect complement to GIS, CAD, modeling, and geostatistics applications.
- 3DFEMFAT is a 3-Dimensional Finite-Element Model of Flow And Transport through Saturated-Unsaturated Media. A Pre- and Post-processor using GMS FEMWATER are now included. The GMS FEMWATER Module is required for running the pre-and postprocessor but is not included; it must be purchased separately. Typical applications are infiltration, well-head protection, agriculture pesticides, sanitary landfill, radionuclide disposal sites, hazardous waste disposal sites, density-induced flow and transport, saltwater intrusion, etc. 3DFEMFAT can do simulations of flow only, transport only, combined sequential flow and transport, or coupled density-dependent flow and transport. Ideal for applications to large field problems.
- DFATMIC is a 3-Dimensional Subsurface Flow and Fate and Transport of MIcrobes and Chemicals model. 3DFATMIC is designed to simulate transient and/or steady-state density-dependent flow field and transient and/or steady-state distribution of a substrate, a nutrient, an aerobic electron acceptor (e.g., the oxygen), an anaerobic electron acceptor (e.g., the nitrate), and three types of microbes in a three-dimensional domain of subsurface media.
- AQUIFEM-N is a multi-layered quasi-3D finite-element model capable of predicting groundwater flow in two or three dimensions and solute transport in two dimensions. AQUIFEM-N uses linear triangular finite elements to represent the geometry of an aquifer and has very flexible options for assigning the spatial distributions of aquifer properties and the spatial and temporal distributions of boundary values. AQUIFEM-N can be used to study steady and transient groundwater flow and contaminant transport in a single aquifer, steady and transient groundwater flow in a system of coupled aquifers, and steady flow and steady and transient contaminant transport in a two-dimensional vertical section. AQUIFEM-N was developed in 1984-85 as a multi-layered extension of AQUIFEM-1 (Wilson et al., 1979; Townley and Wilson, 1980; Anderson and Woessner, 1992).
- AQUIX-4 is an aquifer test analysis and drawdown modeling package for constant rate, variable rate and recovery tests.
- AQUIX-S is an easy-to-use slug test analysis and modeling program.
- AQUIX-4S combines AQUIX-4 and AQUIX-S features.
- Widely used 2D cross sectional steady-state groundwater flow model that calculates potentials, streamlines and groundwater velocities in a vertical section through a confined or unconfined aquifer.
- 2D transient state groundwater flow model for the calculation of time-variant hydraulic heads and draw-downs.
- A complete 2D groundwater flow and wellhead protection simulation model.
- Solve 2D steady state, confined or unconfined, seepage problems. Plots the finite element mesh, top flow line and specified equipotentials.
MODFLOW and MODFLOW/EM
- 3D finite difference groundwater flow modeling Software. Integrates grid development, data input, model execution and results analysis.
- The newest implementation of the USGS MODFLOW model for fininte-difference groundwater flow model. MODFLOW/EM takes advantage of virtual memory under DOS or Windows.
- Estimates parameters of a transient or steady-state, 3D, groundwater flow model using non-linear regression.
MODINP and MODINP/EM
- Provides graphics capability for MODFLOW that can automatically contour heads and drawdowns from each layer including velocity vector capability.
- Input processot for MODFLOW that facilitaes data entry into MODFLOW. MODINP/EM takes advantage of virtual memory.
- Graphically displays the output from MODPATH.
- 3D particle tracking program for use with MODFLOW. Calculates the path a particle would take in a steady-state 3D flow field in a given amount of time.
- EPA program fro evaluation of the transport of organic pollutants through soil to groundwater.
Συνδεθείτε με τα επόμενα ενδιαφέροντα Sites και δεν θα χάσετε!
Τελευταία Ενημέρωση 9 Νοεμβρίου 2005 - Last Revised on November 9th 2005